1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

YouTube discoveries

Discussion in 'The Clown Forum' started by Hopper, Jan 14, 2008.

Tags:
  1. LarryTheClown

LarryTheClown Well-Known Member

I've been watching some of Avner the Eccentric's bits lately. The guy knows how to work with his audience. I especially love his napkin bit, which is a mix of comedy and some (simple) magic tricks. But mostly about a guy stuffing a bunch of napkins in his face. I really love Avner's reactions to everything: it tells a story while being somewhat subtle.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  2. Loopy

Loopy Well-Known Member

Wow I love these vids can one of you high speed individuals please explain how to properly link a youtube video to a post.

3. Snoetje

Snoetje Well-Known Member

4. Loopy

Loopy Well-Known Member

5. Sir Toony Van Dukes

Sir Toony Van Dukes Well-Known Member

Just take the 8FchExBRIso part of the URL and put in the YOUTUBE brackets like Snoetje said..

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  6. Loopy

Loopy Well-Known Member

Not the best choice for a Clown vid just happy to get the vid thing down thanks guys.

Last edited: May 18, 2015
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. tim

tim Have red nose, will travel

I'm happy to just have the links rather than the inline video, at this point. I can't view the flash attachments, anyway, on my mobile browser.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. LarryTheClown

Avner the Eccentric with a great routine at Seattle's Moisture Festival.

9. Archie

Archie New Member

Last edited: May 28, 2015
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. LarryTheClown

I was juggling a lot this weekend. A fellow clown commented that they wish they could juggle, and they could only do scarves. I said you can totally build a routine around just scarves, since I've seen a guy build a routing around juggling plastic bags. I was thinking of Mikhail Usov, whose routine you can see below.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. V

V Well-Known Member

I didn't think Piff's set was great on AGT which is a shame since he killed that same act a few years back on Penn & Teller's 'Fool Us.' He had some serious shakes going on during his handling but what can you do since that could range from nerves to illness it's difficult to fault him.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. LarryTheClown

I don't know, I thought he actually did pretty great on that AGT clip. I could tell he was nervous, too, but he didn't get any "X"'s, and he charmed every single one of the judges. Connecting with the audience goes a long way.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Pookie

Pookie Well-Known Member

Here is scarf juggling act by Bob Nelson...

This video shows what can be done with a little imagination.

• Laugh Laugh x 1
  14. LarryTheClown

Putting this here because... Well... Homer is us.

15. Loopy

Loopy Well-Known Member

Can't get enough of these.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. LarryTheClown

This magic trick is a pretty great gag because it lets the audience in on the joke. I saw this on SyFy's Wizard Wars show, and thought it would be perfect for clowns. I just tried it on a kid s few minutes ago and it went over well.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. LarryTheClown

It would be great if we could get clowns together for this sort of event.... but alas most clowns I know here are past their athletic prime.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  18. Boogle

Boogle Active Member

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. KageTomari

KageTomari prolific poster....

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  20. LarryTheClown

A sad clown sings some Leonard Cohen.

• Thanks Thanks x 1