1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Favorite Clown Song.

Discussion in 'Variety and Street Performance' started by Loopy, Jul 26, 2015.

1. LarryTheClown

LarryTheClown Well-Known Member

I am getting into classic Hollywood dance numbers recently... and I ran into this super fun routine with Gene Kelly and the Nicholas Brothers.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  2. Grandpa Weatherbie

Grandpa Weatherbie Well-Known Member

Bravo, bravo, bravo! Encore, encore, encore!

Great stuff! Eat your Wheaties you are going to need them. I found myself out of breath just watching the routines. Very inspirational, good luck with it!

3. Special K'z

Special K'z Well-Known Member

Well if it is songs to sing while clowning you can't go wrong with anything by Bryan Oden songdrops.com. Couple that I use in shows/walk arounds are
    I Don't Like Tomatoes, I Gotta Pea, This Song Is Stuck Inside My Head, Backwards Alphabet, My Dog Doesn't have a tail (with the little pooh gag), Cocoa The Cute Little Coo Coo Calico Kitten. I sent him an email asking permission to use his music. He said currently as long as your audience isn't over 1000 you can perform it royality free. I do give him plugs after my shows. Kids love his off beat potty humor that he writes with- so do adults.

4. Special K'z

Special K'z Well-Known Member

that is a good one. My daughter and I did the dance routine that he did with Judy Garland same song for her dance recital a couple of years ago. It was a blast.