1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why i clown.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by adagiofrazzle, Apr 24, 2017.

Tags:
  1. adagiofrazzle

adagiofrazzle New Member

i have no friends. i have no life. i cope by clowning. otherwise i would have hung myself by now.

i dont get paid for it in fact i get banned. thus, it is a labor of love. i cant stand kids, or people, so i would never be a professional clown. better to just clown online.

one of these days im gonna be rich. one of these days im gonna be a somebody.

2. Barry Daft (Mr. B. Daft)

Barry Daft (Mr. B. Daft) Old Bucket Spitter

Facebook friend me. You are as mad as a box of frogs and you are sure to get banned from here. But I always find your kind of lunacy entertaining.

• Laugh Laugh x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. adagiofrazzle

adagiofrazzle New Member

Hmm. PM me your Facebook.

4. Bonkers The Clown

Bonkers The Clown New Member

Adagiofrazzle,

It's great that you have found something that you can be passionate about. A few years ago I was feeling similar to how you are now, struggling to reach out and enjoy the company of others, and having suicidal thoughts also. I decided that when I discovered something I could be passionate about I would committed myself fully to it, and I eventually amassed a good number of things that I could enjoy on my own, that made life worth it. You can blank out the crap and just focus on what you love.
    And you are a somebody. We are all here listening to you and I'm sure the lovely people on here will be glad to help if you have more you want to say. Don't give up! You've found something good, so run with it!

I wish you all the best and I'll be here if you want to talk to someone,
    Bonkers

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. adagiofrazzle

adagiofrazzle New Member

Yeah but it makes me sad seeing all those prisoners rot in jail. :( How do we abolish the prison system?

• Laugh Laugh x 1
  6. azzy

azzy Yes, We Have No Bananas

Ada, I've been there too. Goofing off is a great way to make people like you. I'm not a clown - I tried it and it wasn't for me, but I love to goof off and be a "clown online". I don't really have a point to this message other than to say that depression is a liar and you don't have to be a clown to be awesome.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. tim

tim Have red nose, will travel

Bombs. Bombs would do the trick. But I don't think that they allow them in jail. So the bombs are sort of imprisoned outside of where they need to blast out of.

8. adagiofrazzle

adagiofrazzle New Member

If by bombs you mean giving the prisoners blond bombshells, I'm all for it.

9. tim

tim Have red nose, will travel

Well, that is certain to get them shooting their bullets!

10. adagiofrazzle

adagiofrazzle New Member

Long as the bullets are not point in my general direction.

11. Barry Daft (Mr. B. Daft)

Barry Daft (Mr. B. Daft) Old Bucket Spitter

So have you got anywhere near finding the foundations of unorthodox Enlightenment through tactical logic and philosophy yet? What do they look like and how will you know, when you've got there?

12. adagiofrazzle

adagiofrazzle New Member

I am an Enlightened Clown, but there are mysteries even I do not know the secret to.