1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where do you perform?

Discussion in 'Hospital Clowning' started by Zeeppo, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Zeeppo

Zeeppo New Member

Well the title basically says it all. What Hospitals or Nursing Homes do you perform at? This thread is just to get an idea what Humor Therapy Programs there are out there. Let us know if you are part of an organized program or just on your own trying to do your part.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Jodie

Jodie New Member

We (being) Clowns On The Ball of Muncie IN clown at the hospital at least once a month and at a nursing home at least once a month, but many time we go over that limit.
    The patients and residents give us a big welcome, and we are blessed as much as they are most of the time.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  3. Dancin' Dot

Dancin' Dot Active Member

Hey Zeeppo- I am a "caring clown" with a focus on entertaining the elderly in Nursing Homes and Assisted Living facilities in my local area. I go out on my own and aim to help folks smile and laugh. It is so rewarding because they DO love what I do even if I just hold their hand! I still work part time so it's hard to get out often. My Mom is in a Nursing Home and of course, she really loves me!! Happy Clowning!!!!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Jodie

Jodie New Member

Way to go Dancin'Dot :cool: