1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's the worst joke you've ever heard?

Discussion in 'Joke Forum' started by CuteFunnyMan, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Grandpa Weatherbie

Grandpa Weatherbie Well-Known Member

A doctor tells a hooker, "Take these pills, eat a bland diet and in three days I'll have you back in bed."

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Pookie

Pookie Well-Known Member

I was having a hard time with my diet until I went to see Dr. Kevorkian. He told me if I didn't lose weight he was going to kill me.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  3. Barry Daft (Mr. B. Daft)

Barry Daft (Mr. B. Daft) Old Bucket Spitter

Euthanasia all look the same to me.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  4. Grandpa Weatherbie

Well, all Asia Minors look alike.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Loopy

Loopy Well-Known Member

Why was six afraid of seven.............. because seven was a registered six offender.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Grandpa Weatherbie

Washington had wooden teeth and didn't need a dentist. He went to see his carpenter twice a year.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Donuts

Donuts Active Member

i was told this: why is 6 afraid of 7 because seven, eight, nine!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Simply Knute

Simply Knute Well-Known Member

What's easier to pick up the heaver it is? .................. A Woman. :D

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Barry Daft (Mr. B. Daft)

My wife accused me of being a transvestite, so I packed her things and left.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  10. Simply Knute

Simply Knute Well-Known Member

Once upon a time, a man decided to climb a mountain. He took a nasty fall, badly bruising himself, and landed in the woods next to a shaggy-haired dog. Despite his injuries, he limped back to his house, where he left the dog, then to the nearest hospital, where he got some x-rays. When he got home, the dog looked hungry, so he made a steak just for the dog, and turned on the television. He was just about to call the pound when he heard that a wealthy couple, on vacation in the vicinity, had lost a very shaggy dog, and were offering a very large sum for his return. He bought a plane ticket, but fell short on funds. Being a thrifty man, never wanting to live in debt, he sold a chair from his house to pay for the ticket. When he got on the plane, he found that he couldn't take the dog without preparations; the airline, however, was willing to transfer his ticket for a nominal fee. He was forced to pay this fee, and the veterinarian's bills, with a credit card, which irked him even though he knew the reward would offset it. Then he flew to the city in question, but since he was only twenty-four, had to walk ten miles through the woods, going in the general direction of the manor. When he arrived, he found he had missed the front gate entirely. He walked directly up to the door with the dog and rang the bell... when he and the dog were shot dead by a guard. When the wealthy couple were informed of the event they took a look at the dead dog, and said "No, our dog wasn't that shaggy."

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Groan Groan x 1
  11. Barry Daft (Mr. B. Daft)

Well done Knute. Some rather good jokes had accidentally strayed onto this thread but you've got it back on track with a spectacularly bad joke there.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  12. Grandpa Weatherbie

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Gladman

Gladman Well-Known Member

What did the girl melon say to the boy melon when he proposed to her?
    We're too young... we cantaloupe!

14. Grandpa Weatherbie

What's the difference between broccoli and a booger?

A kid won't eat the broccoli!

15. Barry Daft (Mr. B. Daft)

A USB is a back up plan for when the USA fails.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  16. Chuckles_Douchet

Chuckles_Douchet New Member

How do you catch a squirrel?

Climb a tree and act like a nut.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. Grandpa Weatherbie

Calling the ruler of a foreign country "Queenie" especially if you don't know him.

18. Grandpa Weatherbie

Cowboys: What can you say about guys who walk around in high heels.

19. Loopy

Loopy Well-Known Member

Wishing someone Happy Birthday three months late.......... Bad.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  20. Grandpa Weatherbie

The last year Delores and I was married, I was late for her Birthday and the card read, "Sorry I'm late with your gift Honey but your new Mercedes wasn't available until September 8th..."
    She divorced me and the following year and I was on time with her B-Day gift of a hammer and a bag of nails.
    More later...