1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's in your 6" dove pan?

Discussion in 'Magic' started by WillyNilly, Feb 24, 2017.

1. WillyNilly

WillyNilly Member

Hi All: looking to see who has what in their dove pans. Sponge balls and Peachey Keenes stuff are good, but looking for alternatives, what works for you?

2. WillyNilly

WillyNilly Member

I guess no one uses a dove pan, or the routines are so totally secret, no one wants to share.

I'll go first. I have a 3 pan, so I do a baking routine, where I add flour to one pan and water to another. Put them one into the other and then cover. magic words, silly gyrations, and bam! sponge cake appears! I love cake.
    WN

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Sir Toony Van Dukes

Sir Toony Van Dukes Well-Known Member

Sorry, no dove pans here, but I suggest you put a 6 inch dove in them.

• Laugh Laugh x 2
  4. tim

tim Have red nose, will travel

I think Nettie Belle and Pickles both use dove pans in their shows. You might want to seek out their ideas about routines.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Donuts

Donuts Active Member

I make candy in mine as i went to amelia belelia school of cooking silk flowers for flour Suger packets sugar the word eggs balloons for chewy and stretchy you get the picture i have also used spring snakes for baking a snake ooops i mean a cake jets laughs when i use the joke in shows

• Thanks Thanks x 1