1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

whats everyone's plans for Clown Week Aug 1-7?

Discussion in 'The Clown Forum' started by Donuts, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Donuts

Donuts Active Member

Clown Bowling, Walk -Arounds, Flash Mob what ever let us know.

2. Keekipoo

Keekipoo Active Member

I'm thinking of pulling together some more clown bowling, myself, if I can. If not...likely just painting up and goofing off for my camera. Practicing for my first gig on the 26th. Um....talking to a bunch of clowny clowns! ^_^

3. Clownie

Clownie New Member

Going up in a hot air balloon.

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. Donuts

Donuts Active Member

My alley went to Niagara Falls the place with all the water and gave away 110 clown noses to the tourist and did some walk around and photo opts. I also put up more balloon videos on YouTube search MrJimmyDonuts all one word

5. Special K'z

Special K'z Well-Known Member

I guess we got lucky this year. Our Alley has been offering Clowns at the Museum since 2012. Every year since 2014 we have been on at least one of the news channels community calendar time blurbs. I always put it on the newspaper's community calendar online and let the newspaper know that we will be doing this for clown week. It has helped some with publicity. Well this year the newspaper contacted me saying they wanted an interview and studio photographs. We made it on the FRONT PAGE of the Saturday edition. Gosh I was so shocked and happy. I figured just a nice article in the family living section or something. We had our event on that Sunday and it was the best attendance we have ever had. Not so many that we couldn't handle it but I was glad the weather was perfect for out door bubbling and I brought plenty of bubble stuff to do. We also had roving magicians a puppeteer, balloon twister , pocket gags and my daughter doing glitter tattoos. One mom said she was surprised her kids stayed with the fun as long as they did. People see free and figure it won't be much good. I think they were pleasantly surprised.

• Thanks Thanks x 1