1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the blondest thing you have ever done?

Discussion in 'Joke Forum' started by Pinky the Clown, Sep 20, 2010.

1. LuvLee

LuvLee Well-Known Member

I like her already,,,;):):D

2. PixiePammy

PixiePammy New Member

I once asked my boyfriend where my son was at, my son was in my arms. Haha!

• Laugh Laugh x 5
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. LuvLee

LuvLee Well-Known Member

That's pretty blonde,,,,,,,,,,,,you must have been stressed at that moment.:)

4. PixiePammy

PixiePammy New Member

Yes, I had a baby, a 1 year old, 2 year old, and a 4 year old I was trying to keep up with in Office max. lol

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Laugh Laugh x 1
  5. Pinky the Clown

Pinky the Clown New Member

I think this one should be what it the blondest thing we ever done. I bought a plate on a stick at the Spring Fling and the stick didn't seem to have a point. Quite a few clowns examined my stick....one lent me their own stick. Like the next day, someone discovered the point was in the middle of the stick cause i put it together wrong.

• Laugh Laugh x 2
  6. Pinky the Clown

Here goes my blonde moments.....again. I had lots of those moments this week. I looked and looked for my juggling plate. I woke up the next morning and found it in the kitchen sink. I drove my car to the bank and walked home.....realized my car was still at the bank. I coulnd't find matching tennis shoes, had to leave and decided to wear shoes that didn't match. Went to the circus and busted out in laughter during intermission because I realized I left some of my auguste cream on my neck. Went to the gas station and went inside to put money on the pump....left without pumping the gas and lost my gas cap. Too much excitement about the circus coming to town brought about quite a few blonde moments.

• Laugh Laugh x 2
  7. Plywood

Plywood New Member

In high school I was hanging out with some friends, one of whom was hearing impaired. I was trying to tell him something, and when he repeatedly didn't get it I asked, "What are you deaf or something?"

Oh my goodness, that was one of my most embarrassing moments ever.

8. Zippy Zoo

Zippy Zoo New Member

Knowing I've don't most of these things at one time or another.

Or maybe it was accidentally putting my slippers on instead of my shoes yesterday. Nah, not my blondest moment!

I'll have to think about that. There are just too many to select one. Not that I can remember them anyway. :D

9. LuvLee

LuvLee Well-Known Member

Why, he couldn't hear you could he? Now that is pretty blonde come to think of it. Lol

10. Pinky the Clown

I decided to wash my mom's clothes and meant to drop them off at the nursing home before I left Illinois to travel back to Ohio yesturday. I got to Indiana only to realize that I remembered to wash her clothes but forgot to drop them off at the nursing home. Needless to say, my first stop in Toledo was the post office. Family has laughed about this. They say they are getting a whole lot of mileage from this incident. Blondeness strikes again.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2012
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Pinky the Clown

Realizing that April Fools Day is hard for blondes.....because I am one!

12. Snoetje

Snoetje Well-Known Member

But...you're pink!

13. KichigaiKamono

KichigaiKamono New Member

She's right, you are!

Here's one of my (many) circus-related blonde moments... while learning to unicycle a few weeks ago my friend was trying to make me let go of the wall and start moving. Eventually I got braver and did it, but I didn't get far. At one point, I managed to go in a straight line and heard my friends who were sitting on a vault box nearby cheering me on. I turned my head, waved... and crashed straight into them. :oops:

14. LuvLee

LuvLee Well-Known Member

Don't ask...it was really, really blonde!

15. Pickles

Pickles Czarina / Administrator

Recently my family was dining at a fine restaurant in celebration of my 16-year-old's birthday. My daughter's boyfriend was drooling on his lamb chop and said lamb was his favorite food and this dish in particular was the tastiest he had ever eaten. I then asked him "Isakk, did you know that lamb was your favorite food before you'd tried it"? There was a moment of awkward silence, and then laughter erupted.

16. Yin Yang

Yin Yang Active Member

That reminds me of when I wanted to put some cinnamon on my cereal, only I sprinkled on chili powder by mistake. :eek: Yes, it might look similar, but it tastes rather different. :oops: For comparison, [​IMG]- cinnamon , [​IMG]-chili powder. And I'm not really blond either, if you don't count the one blond spot in my hair. Which strange as it might sound, is natural.

17. scottgrimaldi

scottgrimaldi New Member

So far, it's been grabbing the a and d ointment instead of the toothpaste. And the bleach instead of the aftershave. Talk about a white face.

18. Loopy

Loopy Well-Known Member

Used the smoke alarm as a cooking timer.