1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the blondest thing you have ever done?

Discussion in 'Joke Forum' started by Pinky the Clown, Sep 20, 2010.

1. LuvLee

LuvLee Well-Known Member

Nettie Bell, That just makes you like the rest of us who have done that same thing,
    It is just a place to sit things until getting into our cars, but some have actually put
    their baby up there and drove away with them on top of the car.
    Being blonde is one thing, but being careful is for any color hair,,,,and I guess being careless is also.
    I put a bag of all my perscriptions I had just picked up from the pharmacy,,,,,lost all of it
    went back over my tracks and found nothing,,,,,,,,,bad one. I should say, a brunette blonde one.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2011
  2. LuvLee

LuvLee Well-Known Member

I think I just pulled a blonde thing on another thread,,,,"Dolls",
    POOKIEEEEEEEE,,,,,

3. Pickles

Pickles Czarina / Administrator

I did the same thing with a tube of yeast infection ointment. Eeeeew. Luckily, I caught my error before I brushed.

• Laugh Laugh x 4
    • Groan Groan x 1
  4. tim

tim Have red nose, will travel

Well, that's one way to eliminate gingivitus.

• Laugh Laugh x 5
  5. LuvLee

LuvLee Well-Known Member

I thought "eliminating ginigvitus", was getting rid of ,,,St. Vitus Dance?

What is the other way, by the way?

• Laugh Laugh x 1
    • Groan Groan x 1
  6. LuvLee

LuvLee Well-Known Member

Maybe the blondest thing I have done is, voice my opinion on the question thread.
    Sorry,,
    Remember that I am a brunette who does blondish things.

• Laugh Laugh x 2
  7. JOZO

JOZO New Member

being blond!

• Laugh Laugh x 1
  8. Pinky the Clown

Pinky the Clown New Member

It's official. Blondeness has struck me again. This past weekend, I went over to my friends house to check up on their dogs. I left my keys, cell phone, money, bankcards and coat inside. I went out to check on the dogs and hadn't fed them yet. They were outside and I didn't want to let them in. When I tried to open the door I discovered I locked everything inside....didn't even have a coat. There was no way back in the house. I got a ride from a neighbor I never met. The neighbors fed the dogs their cat food. Had no car, cell phone, bank cards for most the weekend and had to get rides and bum for phone calls. My life would be so much better if I only clowned while in clown.

• Laugh Laugh x 3
  9. JOZO

JOZO New Member

and where do the pickles get left

• Laugh Laugh x 3
  10. LuvLee

LuvLee Well-Known Member

So Pinky ya did it again,,,,,,,try dying your hair,,,oops, ya did that. Okay, try tying a
    string around your finger, that's what i do. Only thing is, I forget what the string is there
    for. Soooo, I put a post it on the fridge, on the front door, (on the inside) and that helps.
    And anutter ting,,,,I left my keys in the front door for two days and nights, (on the outside).

I might try dying my hair,,,,again, maybe to green this time.

• Laugh Laugh x 2
  11. Pinky the Clown

At least being a real blonde could possibly give me some good clowning material!!!!

• Laugh Laugh x 3
  12. Danny Lions

Danny Lions New Member

hmm...have to say that was joint effort between me and my sister...
    we were digging through the fridge one night and pulled out this massive orange; oh my god! this is like, the biggest orange ever!; cut it open; it's pink inside @_@....it's the biggest pinkest orange ever!; take bite; ugh! this giant pink orange is disgusting! there must be something wrong with it...; later that night after our mom got home from work; where's my grapefruit? --us-- uh...grapefruit?..... moment of sheer stupidity between two people who had never see a grapefruit... there was also an embarrassing moment just recently where I sneezed in my hot cocoa... I'd rather not talk about that one...

• Laugh Laugh x 3
  13. I have another one ... how about showing up for a 3 hour face painting gig without my face paints and brushes? Luckily, I had a small set of face paints and some brushes that were new still in the wrappers.

14. Actually, that wasn't really me ... it was Blondie, and things like that are expected out of her.:???:

• Laugh Laugh x 2
  15. Jitterbug

Jitterbug New Member

Okay, I was at my sons' high school choir contest, and was one of the last to leave because I was volunteering. I walked out to the parking lot, and a big semi truck was parked in front of my car...so I went over and pushed the unlock thingie on the keychain, but my car wouldn't unlock...I tried again, still nothing. I put my key in the doorlock, and it wouldn't turn!!! I was getting SO angry! Then I looked inside, and saw that duh, it wasn't my car...but there it was not 10 feet to my left...unlocked and waiting for me to get in. duh.

• Laugh Laugh x 3
  16. LuvLee

LuvLee Well-Known Member

You did better than me,,,I once locked myself out and called a lock smith to unlock
    someone else's:oops: car thinking it was mine. $45.oo for nutten honey!

• Laugh Laugh x 2
  17. Pinky the Clown

I have done a couple more blonde things since my last post but decided to no longer share my embarassment and join Blondes Annoymous!

• Laugh Laugh x 2
  18. Zeeppo

Zeeppo New Member

I am going gray so i bleached by mostly brown hair to go blond and cover up the gray.

Sadly my brown hair tuned traffic cone colored orange. Thus I had to dye all my hair brown to cover it up.

So that is letterally the blondest thing I have ever done

• Laugh Laugh x 5
  19. LuvLee

LuvLee Well-Known Member

That is REALLY BLONDE,,,,,cracked me up Zeeppo, wish I was there
    to see that. I was a cosmetician and that happened a lot to people,
    but not usually a guy. I'll get some mileage out of that one.:p:D:pie::pie::pie::pie::pie::pie::pie::pie::pie::pie::pie::applause:

• Laugh Laugh x 1
  20. Zeeppo

Zeeppo New Member

I am told that it was very scry. My wife could not look at me. And she refused to be seen with me in public ill i dyed it brown. In fact she went out and fgot the dye so that i would not be seen in public.

• Laugh Laugh x 4