1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the blondest thing you have ever done?

Discussion in 'Joke Forum' started by Pinky the Clown, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Pinky the Clown

Pinky the Clown New Member

What is the blondest thing you have ever done?
    I'll go first. I will start by sharing one of my many "blonde" things I have done. In real life, I am a blonde!

I like to keep track of missed calls on my cell phone. One time, I didn't recognize the number and they didn't leave a voice mail. I called the number and left a message asking them to call back and tell me who they are. The next day, my roommate said that there was a message for me on the answering machine. It was me. Turns out, the missed call was when I used my home phone to find my cell phone.

• Laugh Laugh x 16
  2. Snoetje

Snoetje Well-Known Member

I can't remember...

• Laugh Laugh x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. CuteFunnyMan

CuteFunnyMan New Member

hahaha i did the same thing before~! my room is so messy even a person can be lost in my room >.<

• Laugh Laugh x 3
  4. Pookie

Pookie Well-Known Member

Does my wife count...?

• Laugh Laugh x 11
    • Groan Groan x 1
  5. Pinkie Bee

Pinkie Bee New Member

People with Jet black hair have blonde moments too

earlier this month I was to ride share with a friend Mo-z the clown to our Alley for the monthly meet and swap. I had been to her house maybe three times in the past couple of years but I found it easy enough. When I called to say I was around the corner she said "I just got outta the shower and am getting dressed come on in" SO I walked to the door shouted knock knock as I opened the door. Boy was I amazed! I knew she had hired a mutual friend to redecorate her house. what a change! Im still saying yoo hoo its me when I walked into the kitchen and it dawned on me I WAS IN THE WRONG HOUSE!!!!! The owner mustve been in the backyard or cowering in the back bedroom in fear of the home invader. either way I didnt wait to see cause I boogied on out and went up the street to the correct house. whew I am too stupid sometimes.

• Laugh Laugh x 11
  6. Pickles

Pickles Czarina / Administrator

Not once -- but twice -- during the past year I have worn two different shoes out in public. On both occasions they were not even the same color. In addition, sometimes when I am talking on the phone, I get the urge to check Facebook or Clown Forum on my Blackberry. (I am a multi-tasker.) I start wildly searching for my Blackberry and cannot find it. Then I realize that I am using it as a phone and it is in my hand. I have also been known to put the breakfast cereal in the refrigerator and the milk in the pantry.

• Laugh Laugh x 6
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Lolly Plop

Lolly Plop New Member

I went to a store two weeks ago and not only did I leave the keys in the car, but I left the car running. I was in the store about a half hour. Thank god I didn't lock the doors.

• Laugh Laugh x 5
  8. KichigaiKamono

KichigaiKamono New Member

Hmm... where to start? :D
    It's a tie between two.
    1. At christmas my brother wanted to know why I was getting up at half 7 in the morning. I said "I'm not, I'm getting up at seven thirty!"
    2. I walked around school for 20 minutes thinking I had Physics, then realised I was reeeally late for maths! :oops:

9. MissLilly

MissLilly New Member

I dunno if this is the top one, but it's certainly up there.

When I was 16, my mom got a new RAV4, so I of course got used to riding around as her passenger in that car. Years later, she got another vehicle and gave me that car. One day, for some reason we took my car (her old one) but she drove instead of me. When we pulled into the parking area of our driveway I asked "Where's my car?" forgetting that we were in it.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2010
    • Laugh Laugh x 5
  10. joined Facebook.... I can't figure out how to get offline....

no, wait....

the BLONDEST thing just happened....

I answered this question... .

• Laugh Laugh x 2
  11. LuvLee

LuvLee Well-Known Member

Would walking into a room totally without a stitch of clothing count? If it were my own house and I didn't know about the surprise party,,,,,??? Just asking,,,never happened guys.

• Laugh Laugh x 2
  12. Pinky the Clown

I was getting ready for bedtime just now and almost put hand soap on my toothbrush.

• Laugh Laugh x 4
  13. Love

Love New Member

I was visiting Mom Christmas week when a lady called and asked for her cakes to be delivered to her work. Mom had gone to the store. I went and found her got in her car. We went and got the cakes took them to the lady. We then went back to the store to pick up my truck. Mom decides we need a few more things. We go in get them. Then when we pulled up in the yard. I said Mom where's my truck? You think Adam needed to go somewhere? It took a full three minutes before we realized it was still at the store.

• Laugh Laugh x 4
  14. Snoetje

Snoetje Well-Known Member

I do remember something now!
    I used salt in my tea (because I thought it was sugar) and drunk it trying to not make a weird face.

• Laugh Laugh x 2
  15. LuvLee

LuvLee Well-Known Member

I was walking along in the city and bumped head-on into a street lamp pole, I said
    "Oh, excuse me". I heard a couple of people laughing,,

• Laugh Laugh x 5
  16. LuvLee

LuvLee Well-Known Member

At her age I hope she can count,,,,,or is she blonde?

Yes Pookie,,,,I get it,,,,,,,,does she?

• Laugh Laugh x 3
  17. Pookie

Pookie Well-Known Member

She does when she stops running around the bedroom long enough for me to catch up with her.

18. LuvLee

LuvLee Well-Known Member

If ya can't ketchup,,,,maybe ya can't cut the mustard anymore either,,,,,,?

• Laugh Laugh x 1
  19. Nettie Belle

Nettie Belle New Member

I just had to respond to this one. I went to the grocery store one time, then to the cleaners to drop clothes off and the post office to mail a letter. Then I went to the drug store, and went to look for my purse and couldn't find it. I went back to the grocery store, back to the cleaners, and back to the post office and nobody had seen it. I figured it was stolen, so I went home and started to take my groceries in and noticed something on the top of my car's luggage rack, and lo and behold, it was my purse. It had slid down and was nested nicely in the luggage rack. I am still not quite sure what would possess me to put it there.

• Laugh Laugh x 3
  20. Pinky the Clown

Reminds me of the time I looked for my keys and found them in my hand. Looked for my glasses and found them on my face.

One time, I waited for about 2 weeks for my friend to bring over their fridge. I got home one day and my roomate called and said "We have a fridge." I said "We have a what?" And she laughed and said, "We have a fridge, don't tell me you walked by it without noticing." Yep, I walked by a fridge and didn't even notice.

• Laugh Laugh x 1