1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We Lost a Great Clown Yesterday

Discussion in 'Events and Announcements' started by Punkin, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Punkin

Punkin Well-Known Member

For those of you who don't know, Pat Cashin passed away yesterday from complications of pneumonia. He leaves behind a loving wife who enjoyed and supported his madness and two sons who were the apple of his eye. RIP Pat............you made us all laugh and you were taken from us way too soon.

2. The Princess of Bozonia

The Princess of Bozonia Administrator Staff Member

Wow, I am surprised and saddened. I didn't get over to his blog very often, but always found it informative and entertaining. My condolences to his family and close friends.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Punkin

Punkin Well-Known Member

I know Princess. He was such a funny man. He would post on Face Book every day and some of the stuff he came up with had me in stitches. His kids were always with with him. He was a good day. They are very intelligent kids. Hahahaha..........Jamie calls himself Cheesy Frinkle..........and Shane is Bacon Sauce..........hahahahaha.........I feel awful about this. Such a young man with a nice family. His wife........so understanding of his love of clowning. Not all spouses are like that. As I said, she went along with his madness and I think that's what made the marriage so great. RIP Pat......you will be missed by many!!

4. Sir Toony Van Dukes

Sir Toony Van Dukes Well-Known Member

I definitely knew his blog, even if I only visited it a few times a year. I had met him once or twice at Clownfest, but can't really say I spent any time talking with him. For whatever reason, we weren't facebook friends, so I guess I missed out on his posts. If I read correctly, he wasn't 50 yet, which is young. His boys are something like 8 and 14, which is young to loose a dad. It sounded as if his death was totally unexpected, so his family wouldn't have had time to say, goodbye. Seeing all of the tributes and memories posted on Facebook shows the impact he made on the clown community.

• Agree Agree x 2