1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vacuum cleaner gag

Discussion in 'Props and Gags' started by Jmarshall, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Jmarshall

Jmarshall New Member

Anyone have ideas for any vacuum cleaner gags? Been waiting to do something like that

2. tim

tim Have red nose, will travel

Vacuum cleaners suck!

• Laugh Laugh x 1
  3. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Member

They do suck, surprisingly powerful I got one stuck to me and had to have it removed at the hospital. :eek:

Can't see it going down well as a gag though.

4. The Princess of Bozonia

The Princess of Bozonia Administrator Staff Member

How about reversing the motor in a vacuum cleaner, and making it blow things all over?

5. Barry Daft (Mr. B. Daft)

Barry Daft (Mr. B. Daft) Old Bucket Spitter

Benny Hill probably doesn't serve too often, as an inspiration for the goody two shoes, wholesome, all American, family values, children's entertainer. His dated, saucy humour, rarely ventured much further than the accidental disrobement of a nurse or policewomen. But he was a great clown in the slapstick tradition of Chaplin, Laurel and Hardy, Keaton and Lloyd and there is much of value to learn by watching him. I can't picture the exact scene but I am sure Hill, at some point, would have used a vacuum cleaner to accidentally suck or blow off a girls clothing.

Roald Atkinson playing Mr. Bean, also had some fun with a vacuum at the dentist.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. tim

tim Have red nose, will travel

Looks like Bean was watching Harvey Korman and Tim Conway on the old Carol Burnett show.