1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Think like a clown - At the Airport 2

Discussion in 'Skit and Improv' started by Sir Toony Van Dukes, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Sir Toony Van Dukes

Sir Toony Van Dukes Well-Known Member

OK, it has been a while since I posted a think like a clown thread. Going back to the airport idea with a new twist.

Buzz Clownstrong the Astronut wants to fly to the moon and heads to the airport to buy a ticket.

Think like a clown and come up with something funny... Does he get tickets to Roswell, NM or Vegas for the Star Trek Convention instead? Maybe he gets a flight on the Vomit Comet. Or gets into a giant cannon and is blasted into space.

Let's hear your ideas.... :applause:

2. Plywood

Plywood New Member

Tough one! I'm coming up blank!

3. SonFlower

SonFlower New Member

I'm thinking that due to the high cost of fuel and the low economy- and the fact that Buzz only has 2 pieces of lint and a half eaten marshmellow in his pocket... to which the ticket agent laughed hysterically until she peed her pants... the man standing in the corner behind the plant suggested that he knew of a way Buzz could reach planet Clownsmenaut and have more fun then flying in some rocket ship- how yesterday is that! It would only cost him, 1-1/2 pieces of lint, a 1/4 of the marshmellow and one knock, knock joke....

4. SCOOP

SCOOP Ace Reporter

well i dont think he made it to the airport taking that wrong turn and ending up in a store that has those little rides for a quarter and this one just happend to be a rocket ship. of course he could have turned around and went home when on his way he saw the sign that read- airport left

5. Happy Chappy & Daisy

Happy Chappy & Daisy Well-Known Member

What about passing through security? Imagine what would happen when the screener looked through his carry-on bag? There might be a lot of "questionable material" in clown luggage.

I think you'll have to skip the "take off your shoes" part.

6. Sir Toony Van Dukes

Keep trying. I just know you have something good just waiting to come out...

Since when was NASA ever concerned about the cost of fuel or the economy. This is space travel, the makings of a great Sci-Fi series is priceless.

Well, everyone knows that you must be able to pass a test before becoming an astronut that he wasn't going to be fooled by a sign saying "Airport Left".

Good thing Buzz was wearing moon boots instead of shoes... One less thing to worry about.

7. SonFlower

SonFlower New Member

Since when was NASA ever concerned about the cost of fuel or the economy. This is space travel, the makings of a great Sci-Fi series is priceless.

Not NASA, it's Buzz who does not have much to purchase a ticket with....

So the gentleman behind the plant tells Buzz, he can get him to the moon with a huge slingshot he just built but is looking for someone willing to try it out....

8. Sir Toony Van Dukes

The agent tells Buzz they don't have a direct flight to the moon and books him on a flight to Huntsville where he can catch a ride from the Rocket Garden at Space Camp. After arriving in Huntsville, Buzz Clownstrong the Astronut gets on the Airport Shuttle and takes a ride to the satellite parking. He quickly finds his moon buggy and drives over to Space Camp....

9. Barry Daft (Mr. B. Daft)

Barry Daft (Mr. B. Daft) Old Bucket Spitter

One small step but in the right direction.
    A simple plan of sublime perfection.
    Apollo 11 lands on a Luna mare.
    If we can send one Yank to the Moon, why not send them all there.

• Thanks Thanks x 1