1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Official Name-Change Thread

Discussion in 'Newbies to clowning' started by The Princess of Bozonia, Sep 15, 2007.

1. The Princess of Bozonia

The Princess of Bozonia Administrator Staff Member

So no one gets confused (well... any more than usual) newattic has asked that her username be changed to her clown name Mindy. To keep everything straight how about we post any requests for name changes (or announcements of them) right here?:)

• Thanks Thanks x 13
  2. tim

tim Have red nose, will travel

I'd like to change my name to Deborah.

• Laugh Laugh x 37
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  3. The Princess of Bozonia

Sure thing ma'am! Just one request though... I don't want you wreaking havoc in the ladies room. I don't think the world is ready for that. We'll put in an outhouse special just for you, ok?;)

P.S. sent you an email about the password trouble I've surely just caused you. Sorry!

• Laugh Laugh x 29
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  4. Gladman

Gladman Well-Known Member

Welcome Debbie :pie: :pie: :pie: :pie: :pie: :pie: :pie: :pie: :pie:

• Laugh Laugh x 2
  5. SunshineTheClown

SunshineTheClown New Member

I also need my name changed to Sunshinetheclown since Sunshine is already taken. Princess, can you do this for me? TY!

6. The Princess of Bozonia

Good morning Sunshine!

7. GabbyGayle

GabbyGayle New Member

for completely valid reasons, i woud like to change my name to dale.

• Laugh Laugh x 6
  8. tim

Hey, can I be "Chip"?

• Laugh Laugh x 6
  9. Grandpa Weatherbie

Grandpa Weatherbie Well-Known Member

Please consider changing Jim Weatherbie's user name to Grandpa Weatherbie. Has there ever been such an exercise as "Name the clown?" Nah. I should remain myself, a fun-loving cantakerous ole coot...
    Thank You Princess... By the by...Your "Wreaking havoc in the restroom" comment regarding a name change is a real hip slapper...

• Laugh Laugh x 2
  10. The Princess of Bozonia

What, not Itchy and Scratchy?

• Laugh Laugh x 11
  11. The Princess of Bozonia

Why don't you try Grandpa on for size and see how you like it? Seems to be the fashion now:)

Yeah, I was worried Deborah would start pilfering the individually wrapped soaps we've got in there...

• Laugh Laugh x 2
  12. tim

You get individually wrapped soaps? Shoot, sometimes we don't get ANY soap!

I was trying to figure what that vending machine on the wall that was asking for a quarter was all about, though.

• Laugh Laugh x 5
  13. GabbyGayle

GabbyGayle New Member

thank you princess....
    and thank you chip. for reasons unknown

14. Scruffy

Scruffy Boss Clown/Administrator

Ren and Stimpy?
    Ernest and Julio?
    I'll just stick with Scruffy.......

15. Patches

Patches New Member

Ok, I finally have my clown name. It may not be the most original, but I'm going with "Patches" for my name. I checked the members list and there are 3 derivatioins of "Patches" but nobody has it as just "Patches". So, what do I have to do in order for my user name to be changed to Patches?

thanks,
    Jeff / Patches

p.s. My Spears shoes came in yesterday and last night I dreamt my nephew was calling me Patches... hence the name. :cool:

16. SuitcaseSam

SuitcaseSam & his Ukulele

Hey there Ye Ol' Flea Picker (Get it? Ukulele means "Jumping Flea" in other languages),
    What if you called yourself "Strings" and added your Ukulele to your Clowning?

Just a thought.....

~Sam :cool:

17. The Princess of Bozonia

First, fill out this form in triplicate and have it notarized. Then fill out this questionnaire in quadruplicate and have one signed by your doctor, one by your grammar school principal, one by your grandmother, and one by your friendly neighborhood hobo. Then pay a $100 fee; only Monopoly money or other funny money accepted here by the Bozonian Central Bank. Then, get this card stamped, your hand stamped, and your forehead stamped with your new name, and get 20 2x2 and 8 8 1/2x11 photos taken. Wait in line, turn in the photos, and sign away your rights and submit to a background check. Later that night, tiny ninjas will invade your house, check out all the chocolate you've got in the background and confiscate it. If your chocolate is satisfactory your request will be approved.:)

• Laugh Laugh x 24
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. Scruffy

Scruffy Boss Clown/Administrator

Great idea, Sam; But I'll just keep Scruffy.

I gotta be me.....

• Laugh Laugh x 1
  19. ashes

ashes New Member

I'm with you, Scruffy!
    I just gotta be me, too. But I keep trying to add new
    skills to the old act. It ain't easy, though....

Ashes

20. Patches

Patches New Member

I wondered where the Hershey's bar went from my hiding place! It's a good thing I read this before fussing at my better 1/2 for taking it.

Thanks for getting the name changed for me. :cool:

• Laugh Laugh x 1