1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The amazing clown resources thread.

Discussion in 'The Clown Forum' started by Pobo the Hobo, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Salvo The Clown

Salvo The Clown Active Member

The Annual Clowns Directory The Annual Clowns Directory for not only is it a good place to find other Clowns but Clown Supplies too and to have entry of your very own on it is FREE, whether you're a Clown or someone who sells various items to Clowns:) Why not visit us at The Annual Clowns Directory as I would be real pleased especially if you should decide to have an entry :)

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  2. Pobo the Hobo

Pobo the Hobo New Member

Salvo, I like it! It is a bit scant at the moment but it has a lot of potential for being massive. Be active about getting people and businesses on it!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Salvo The Clown

Salvo The Clown Active Member

Thank You for your words of encouragement, this is really appreciated even though it has taken 22 years to get this far thanks to problems encountered along its long journey.

However, thanks to the assistance I'm starting to receive from all over the place I feel sure the Logo, i.e. Clowns around the world holding hands, can and will be achieved one day :) Once again many thanks for your words of encouragement.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. clownNYC

clownNYC New Member

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  5. misspriss

misspriss New Member

Unusual and Different Costumes, Props and Magic

www.etsy.com/shop/JazzieMenagerie

Unusual and Different Costumes, Props and Magic

E-meal
    Quarter Pounder with Cheeze

resonably priced

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  6. Doolittle Klown

Doolittle Klown New Member

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Freckles McFinigin

Freckles McFinigin New Member

8. Freckles McFinigin

Freckles McFinigin New Member

9. MattyBFunnie

MattyBFunnie New Member

10. kevin

kevin New Member

11. Ronny Ronito

Ronny Ronito New Member

12. mikeyTclown

mikeyTclown New Member

since i am just starting with limited abilities i am using clownschool.net so far it is very good

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Fitzwilly

Fitzwilly COAI Secretary

14. Hello!
    I have noticed that some of these sites have been discontinued

15. Hall Pass

Hall Pass New Member

Does anyone have a good site for making DIY tap shoes? I've seen a few things about glueing pennies, and the first 8 things that pop up in google, just wondering if anyone had a really good lead?

16. kevin

kevin New Member

I make mine out if beer caps. I'll dance on the sidewalk and usually earn enough cash for a six pack.

Good Luck! :birthday:

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Groan Groan x 1
  17. I will be looking for ideas as well for you. I hope you are successful and find what you need.

18. SteveCopeland

SteveCopeland New Member

Hey everyone,

This may have been posted before (my apologies if it has), but I wanted to share this site with everyone:

http://www.sunshineandcompany.com/

My friend Keith Karas from the Freestate Clown Alley #30 gave me one of Sunshine's striped shirts, and I love it.
    Now I always get them from this company; I highly recommend them! The striped shirts are reminiscent of one I got from Betty Cash about 15 years ago.

Steve Copeland
    www.steveandryan.com

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. Why are they so expensive?

20. Hall Pass

Hall Pass New Member

They're nice; the guy shows better design principles than I feel like I see in many other clown costumes. And the quality seems there; I bet with care, one of these could last a caring clown all 9 lives.

Personally, they're a bit out of my ballpark as'well. *shrugs*

• Thanks Thanks x 1