1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The amazing clown resources thread.

Discussion in 'The Clown Forum' started by Pobo the Hobo, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Pobo the Hobo

Pobo the Hobo New Member

Man, how could I have forgotten Pro-knows? I even have one!

2. Can anyone access the Clown Resource Directory? I can't!

I've been trying to access that site and I keep getting booted to an authorization page. It asks for my password but I don't even see how to register! Is it just the settings on my computer? Or do others have this problem. Any Solutions out there? Let me know if you have any hints!

Best,
    SDJ

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Pobo the Hobo

Pobo the Hobo New Member

hmmm... that link works fine for me. I do run across some links on that site which I click, do what you describe, but I found if I copy and paste the address to a new window, it works fine. Also I don't see any "contact us" link.

4. Thanks Pobo. Yes, I think it's strange that there's no "contact" link on the site. Maybe it's just the confuser I've been using at work to get to the website. I'll try a different one and see if it works.

5. Mz Tootsie

Mz Tootsie New Member

This thread is great. Thank you. I'm doing a paper of the diversity of clowns so this thread is going to be a great help. ;)

6. Dynamo

Dynamo Well-Known Member

7. Dynamo

Dynamo Well-Known Member

US Toy is another great novelty shop: US Toy

8. Special K'z

Special K'z Well-Known Member

Last edited: May 8, 2010
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Dynamo

Dynamo Well-Known Member

Thank you my friend. I never heard of them before. The only problem is I can not get that page to load. Maybe it is a temporary server problem.

10. Special K'z

Special K'z Well-Known Member

that is wierd cause when I click on it it loads for me. It is called smile makers and they have alot of stuff like what doctors and dentists offices use for the kids like rolls of stickers and treasure box type items. My early childhood college professor (lady) recommended them but what can you expect from a professor that gives you a magic lightbulb on the first day of class. (clown incognito???)
    Sara K.

11. oogie

oogie New Member

Does anyone know of where to get custom made stickers by the roll? We would like to get our own design done on a sticker.

12. tim

tim Have red nose, will travel

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  13. Bonehead

Bonehead New Member

Insurance

I know about individual insurance but does anyone know about group liability insurance for in a parade for example

14. mismatch

mismatch New Member

hi everyone Just finshed and published my web site. Please visit it and let me know what you think. My son and daughter think it's to much wording so they will fix that. www.mismatchtheclown.com carol

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. clownNYC

clownNYC New Member

All these links are awesome! Thanks everyone!

16. SqueezeHorns

SqueezeHorns New Member

Squeeze Horns!

I just set up shop at SqueezeHorns.com and have a fun collection of imported brass and nickel-plated horns available. Sizes from 7" to 18" and you can hear the honk on our site.
    If there's anything you need that you don't see there please drop me a line. Also if you can recommend any horns I should be carrying, let me know. john[AT]squeezehorns.com

Last edited: Dec 29, 2010
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. Pobo the Hobo

Pobo the Hobo New Member

Very fancy horns there. It is a great niche. I hope it works out for you!

18. SqueezeHorns

SqueezeHorns New Member

Thanks Pobo!

19. clownNYC

clownNYC New Member

• Thanks Thanks x 1