1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Solid Colored Bib Overalls for Sale at Game Bibs

Discussion in 'Clown Classifieds' started by BrianHelbing, Aug 21, 2014.

1. BrianHelbing

BrianHelbing New Member

Dear Clowns,

Game Bibs is happy to announce that we now have a limited supply of solid bib overalls available in the following colors: Navy Blue, Royal Blue, Kelly Green, Forest Green, Yellow, Purple, Red, Orange, and Crimson.

We've also added some new striped combinations: silver/black, green/aqua (like Seattle Seahawks), Navy/light blue, and pink/white.

Please email my brother Luke at our warehouse at lukehelbing@gamebibs.com for specific sizes in colors.

All the best,

Brian Helbing
    Game Bibs, Inc.
    www.gamebibs.com

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  2. BrianHelbing

BrianHelbing New Member

15% Discount on Solid Colored Bib Overalls

Dear Clowns,

We are offering a 15% discount on all remaining solid colored bib overalls at www.gamebibs.com. Please enter CLOWN15 as the coupon code at checkout for solid colored bib overalls only. The available colors are Red, Orange, Navy, Royal, Kelly Green, Forest Green, Yellow, and Black.

All the best,

Brian Helbing
    Game Bibs, Inc.
    www.gamebibs.com

3. Sir Toony Van Dukes

Sir Toony Van Dukes Well-Known Member

I don't know if you will come back to read this, but...

I would love to get a pair that was a little mix and match. I have considered cutting apart two bibs and remaking them so that one part might be red and white and another part blue and white. I know that anything I did would be a little lower in quality than if you did it in the initial assembly of the bibs.

4. BrianHelbing

BrianHelbing New Member

Sir Toony,

Unfortunately, we aren't able to create a pair like that for you due to manufacturer minimums. The closest we have is our USA - red, white, and blue bibs with stars. Sorry about that!

Brian