1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Show Us Your Shoes

Discussion in 'Costumes' started by Pickles, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Slim

Slim New Member

Running clown shoes!!

[​IMG]

I'm creating a running clown....and I just love bright stuff!

2. Donuts

Donuts Active Member

My Shoes are the big yellow red and blue ones this was taken while my alley was Working a local circus/Variety show. we were a;; sitting around and some one noticed the cool look of just our shoes. So Picture Taken. :cool: They are from Spears Specialty shoes i love them!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 16, 2015
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Donuts

Donuts Active Member

You Can get a pair of size 20 on Amazon they were cheap about 25$ free shipping. I wear my regular sneakers inside them, Don't have a Good picture of them. I think they're Leather Addidas I wear them only if the weather is bad don't want to destroy the good ones.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Olaf89

Olaf89 New Member

is amazon the best place to get clown shoes? do most of you guys make your own or can you actually buy "clown shoes"?

sorry - I'm still a newbie

5. foamy

foamy New Member

My wife and I purchased our shoes from Spears Specialty Shoes. Go there, man. Expensive but MOST worth the cost. Comfortable as heck (made specifically to YOUR foot tracing and measurements) and absolutely beautiful. Not to mention the craftsmanship is made to last a loooong time.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Olaf89

Olaf89 New Member

thanks, i'll check it out.

7. Loopy

Loopy Well-Known Member

Those clown shoes I bought are almost expensive as the good ones for 120$ I guess since its warming up Clown Season is approaching

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Jodie

Jodie New Member

I would go with Spears if you can afford it. I love mine and I have had then for 20 years.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  9. Loopy

Loopy Well-Known Member

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  10. Olaf89

Olaf89 New Member

thanks loopy! love the design. really considering getting a pair of these.

11. I have really big feet in general (SIZE 10 IN WOMEN'S), so I wear a pair of gray flats.

12. Donuts

Donuts Active Member

Prestige
    Grand Poobah of Clowning

I love that you wear picture error shoes! lol

Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
  13. Sasja

Sasja New Member

14. Loopy

Loopy Well-Known Member

Those are excellent Clown shoes I also see you mastered the art of paracord looping nice.

Last edited: May 27, 2015
  15. Sasja

Sasja New Member

Thank you!
    Well that compliment goes to my shoe/boot maker.

gr Sasja

16. NightJesterJ

NightJesterJ Member

Here is a picture of my shoes, I got them from Clownmart just in case anyone was wondering. :p

Attached Files:

17. Loopy

Loopy Well-Known Member

Thanks Nightjester those look awesome Clownmart too.

18. Donuts

Donuts Active Member

Olaf
    I didn't look for clown shoes on Amazon I searched size 20 and then looked for lowest price. I got two pairs 25$ each free shipping. Great price for patten leather Addidas I wear a pair of cheap hightops inside so they fit great.

Clown Mart on Ebay has them ranging in price from 60 -120$ you can also look for used ones on ebay as well and then the prices can be any thing from 1 to $$

Spears Specialty Shoes are AWESOME Custom fit shoes the can be costly 250 and up mine were I believe were a around 400$ They are super comfortable and look great, I wear these all the time at shows unless its raining then its the Addidas I ant taking chances ruining my good shoes,

19. Keekipoo

Keekipoo Active Member

My feet are big for a female, too. Size 10.5 in mens...

I have the red and yellow pair of Funtasmas, my first real clown shoes beyond the thin denim stuff at Halloween stores...just walked into the local performance store and got 'em. Love that Funtasma shoes are mainly one-size-fits-most. Cost me about $56. First thing I did when trying them on was walked in circles, then ran in the same circles, then did it the other direction and said YES! THEY ARE MINE! Loud, just like that, near the back of a big store. Bwahaa.

Then I got the black and white Oxfords with red stars...mainly with a haunt klown in mind...also Funtasmas. Had to get them online though, because the store was sold out. They ran about $65, with shipping and handling and what not. Found them on eBay.

Then, I fell in love with the green and yellow ones for my main nice clown, found on random Google searches for clown shoes. I think I actually purchased them from eBay, though. These are by Casalino Circus, and ran about $120, which I've noticed has been the norm unless you want cheap, easy, or custom. They had my size, but I kinda wish they were a little wider. I still love them so much...

Really looking forward to getting a polka dotted pair, and maybe a more feminine pair that are similar to the black and white ones. Had my eye on a black and white wing tip Mary Jane pair with red hearts around the top...but they disappeared. Guess some lucky clown lady is wearing them.

I'd better be careful, or I might end up with 14 pairs, too.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 29, 2015
  20. Loopy

Loopy Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    My Clown shoes two Funtasma Clown O2 one-size and regular black leather Chuck Taylor Converse.