1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Show Us Your Shoes

Discussion in 'Costumes' started by Pickles, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Pickles

Pickles Czarina / Administrator

I thought it would be fun to see everybody's clown shoes.

I'll go first.

[​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 8
  2. Mamma Maple

Mamma Maple New Member

Don't have them yet....
    Maybe I'll get a pic of me in Little Miss Moody's shoes. She wears a size 11 womens or a men's 10 1/2 (I'm only a 9).

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Nettie Belle

Nettie Belle New Member

I have about 14 pr ... you wanna see all of them? Yours are very cute, by the way.

• Laugh Laugh x 6
  4. 2 pair. Plain red cheepies not worth the disc space and a pair of size 16 converse all stars with laces starting in the middle of the eyelets and running to the top and to the bottom. It has a pair of laces for each shoe.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Christopher Clown

Christopher Clown What the Seuss??!

Yes Nettie ... I'd like to see them all!

• Laugh Laugh x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Nettie Belle

Nettie Belle New Member

Ok, maybe tomorrow. Today I'm on a sewathon and I'm on a roll. They are all in boxes so it will take some time that I don't have today. Stay tuned ...

• Laugh Laugh x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  7. Sir Toony Van Dukes

Sir Toony Van Dukes Well-Known Member

Here are my shoes, just two pairs. :(

[​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 6
    • Laugh Laugh x 1
  8. Bodiddly

Bodiddly New Member

Sir Toony
    I had to go check to make sure you didn't have mine. They look indentical.

• Laugh Laugh x 3
  9. tim

tim Have red nose, will travel

Where can I post the picture to link to and show in the thread?

10. Prestige

Prestige New Member

[​IMG]
    These are the current shoes I wear for clowning, I am considering getting more clumsy looking ones - dunno yet. I have alot of big/bulky alternative footwear I could easily convert into clown shoes if need be anyway.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
    • Laugh Laugh x 1
  11. Perry Noia

Perry Noia New Member

I haven't painted them yet, but I'm planning on using the converse hightops that I wore for my wedding ;) ...yes I wore sneakers to my wedding.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Laugh Laugh x 1
  12. Lolly Plop

Lolly Plop New Member

These are almost like mine from Clownmart. Where these are blue mine are red. I have multicolored circles instead of flowers. With dial up it was easier to just copy this pair from ebay than to photograph mine and wait 1hr or more to upload.

[​IMG]

13. saphireSue

saphireSue True Blue

mine are plan Mary Jane style, yellow strap and scallop trim, main color is red.

14. Gladman

Gladman Well-Known Member

Here ya go

[​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Christopher Clown

Christopher Clown What the Seuss??!

** Note I posted this in the wrong shoe thread earlier**

I have a huge love for Converse Shoes. I own Chuck Taylors in a wide variety of colors and styles... I've got black, red, yellow, navy blue, royal blue, green, orange, beige, brown plaid, solid black with green accents, soild black, black pinstriped, nightmare before christmas, candycane striped, playing card printed, really too many to keep going and listing...

Well before I bought my clown mart shoes I always wore my yellow chuck taylors. When I was getting ready to make the step to buy clown shoes I was really afraid of losing the style I had already made for myself... Thats why I was excited when I found these...

Huge Clownmart Converse
    [​IMG]

I really like them... and everyone loves them. I think I get the most compliments on my shoes.

Now that I've been bitten by the clown shoe bug I'm not really afraid of changing styles anymore... In fact... I'd love to get my hands on a pair of Spears Shoes... Is it too early to ask Santa for Spears shoes for Christmas??

Last edited: Sep 6, 2008
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  16. Nettie Belle

Nettie Belle New Member

I took my camera down to take pictures of my shoes, but it's going to be a big project ... they're all in boxes labeled, so I have to take each pair out of the box, take a picture, and then put them back. In addition to the 14 pairs of true clown shoes, I have a box with about 15 pairs that I also wear as clown shoes sometimes.

Right now, I'm in the middle of a big sewing project that is my priority. Hmmmm ... the shoe show-and-tell sounds like a winter project to me, but since you showed me yours, I will definitely show you mine! :D Someday..

• Laugh Laugh x 1
  17. here is pic of my shoes
    [​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  18. Prestige

Prestige New Member

I love your shoes willace they rule :)

19. I like your too Lumpy your feet look so tiny in a good way

20. Prestige

Prestige New Member

Thanks, I am a UK size 2 (thats a child size) like with everything I wear, I have to get it in the kids section... such is the curse of being petite :(