1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Puddles Pity Party

Discussion in 'The Clown Café' started by HugoTheTramp, Jul 21, 2017.

1. HugoTheTramp

HugoTheTramp New Member

Oh man. I felt like I had to share this amazing man here. Been watching some of his videos on Youtube and I must say that I feel him. Even tho most of the content I've seen of him has been singing, he also takes the clowning part of his act seriously and does it well.

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. I love Puddles I subbed to his youtube channel. There is so little shows it seems with clowns on it anymore.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Grandpa Weatherbie

Grandpa Weatherbie Well-Known Member

For me Puddles is all about true love that flows out of him with everything that he does. He's the " Real Deal " As Simon from America's Got Talent puts it, "Originality at its best."

4. V

V Well-Known Member

I like Mike Grier as 'Puddles.' He was is a pretty good swing band back during the 90s 'swing revival' that I may have enjoyed more, but hope he does well on the show. Surprised at his (at least perceived) anonymity on the show since his viral 'Royals' cover..

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. I like how Mike Grier pretends he & Puddles are two different people. Every interview I seen about them he puts that he met Puddles in a bar when he was a Bartender & would give Puddles Suicide Sodas.