1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Props, supplies, scripts, etc

Discussion in 'Props and Gags' started by V, Jan 9, 2016.

1. V

V Well-Known Member

Seriously considering retirement from the entertainment industry this year. It's been a long time and all. My fruit orchard should be coming into full swing over the next couple of years. Other hobbies and interests.... So forth and so on..

As a result - a few things to sell:

Hundreds of dollars worth of instructional material. (Magic, balloons, etc) - maybe thousands of dollars worth ranging from old Tarbell stuff to more modern balloon instruction (Caldwell, Brenion, etc). I'm not really interested in piecing it out and would prefer to sell it as a bundle for a really good deal.

Filbert Pump + current balloon stock of a few hundred bucks (I just re-ordered! PITA). Like the instructional stuff, I want to sell all of this together.

This is on a whim so no idea how long the offer will stand. I've just been in my workshop a lot lately building and realizing that I enjoy this much more than being on stage.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. tim

tim Have red nose, will travel

Fruit orchard?

3. maverick

maverick Member

I might have either a buyer or if you are interested a consignor who is interested. The latter which could be more benificial for you both.

4. Darrell

Darrell Well-Known Member

Maybe instead of retiring you should consider taking a break from clowning for a few months or even a couple of years. If you still feel the same way then, then sell your stuff.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do!

Darrell

5. V

V Well-Known Member

Balloons are no longer available - doing a couple of big builds that should reduce inventory enough to be sufficient over the next couple of months.

No real interest in dealing with consignment really. Essentially just looking for someone who wants them all at once. It's more of a headache (to me) to do it any other way and I'm okay with them just setting around unused than do it any other way..

Fruit Orchard might be over stating it I guess, since it's not really a commercial enterprise. It's really just several fruit and nut trees en route to becoming part of a food forest guild. My wife finishes her graduate work soon and I may just be trying to jump the gun into the quasi-retirement life of farmer's market and crafting.. ;)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. tim

tim Have red nose, will travel

Post of the year.

7. Mr. Munkles

Mr. Munkles Member

Do you still have the magic stuff?

8. V

V Well-Known Member

No sorry - I sent it all to auction except a few odds & ends and the balloon stuff.