1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Props for Sale

Discussion in 'Props and Gags' started by V, Nov 19, 2015.

1. V

V Well-Known Member

Man Eating Plant $200 + shipping

This is a fun comedy magic prop that plays especially well (but by no means limited to) in magic shows for younger audiences. I've added a card fountain to the prop and use it as a comedy card prediction. Basically, the spectator chosen card is found by the 'man eating plant' - complete with a bit out of the selected card. Great effect that's easy to perform...

[​IMG]

Jumbo 6 Card Repeat & Jap Box (not PC I know, but what can you do) $35 + shipping Out of Stock

Gimmick Jumbo 6 Card Repeat with a Jap Box ending. If you don't know what a jap box is, watch a video of Abbot's 5 card opener. It's a gimmick vanish box for silks, cards, etc. Folds flat. 6 card repeat is a solid opener for most shows. It's easy to do and ends cleanly with the addition of the jap box. I've been using it for years and my only regret is not marketing it as a package earlier than Bill Abbot (whose 5 card opener is a great routine - don't steal his patter if you buy my box - pay his fee for a self-made opening routine) who has made a killing with his opener. Limited supply (I made a few of these for Christmas for a few local magic peers and just offering them here until my stock of jumbo cards run out)

Bunny Box $100 + shipping Sold
    I have a vintage bunny box that I had in a collection for a long time. Back in my early magic days I wanted a mini magic museum and this was a display there. I have 3 kids now and keeping stuff out isn't an option really... There are better boxes but this one functions just fine and it less than half the price of a new one. Great for novice magicians just putting together a show.

Buy everything here for $300 and you have the foundation of kid's magic show. Open with the jap box, tie it in with the man eating plant, and close with the bunny box after you've added 2 or 3 more fillers and you've got your set.

(more incoming)...

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. V

V Well-Known Member

Pinewood Derby season...! Prop building is on temporary hold until after the race season.