1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Profile Pics

Discussion in 'Balloon Sculpture' started by Punkin, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Punkin

Punkin Well-Known Member

hahahahahaha

Attached Files:

• old.jpg
      old.jpg
      File size:
      10.8 KB
      Views:
  2. Donuts

Donuts Active Member

Hey

I used to collect those I had both original series. I traded with the kids in the park that I worked at ooooh sooo long ago. The kids loved them. I was a park supervisor that provided games and activitities to entertain the kids in my park.

3. Punkin

Punkin Well-Known Member

Good God, if I get any uglier, I'm going to have to buy a designer bag to wear over my head...........

Attached Files:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Punkin

Punkin Well-Known Member

This is what I look like before I put the makeup on........... :)

Attached Files:

5. Punkin

Punkin Well-Known Member

6. Indecisive

Indecisive Active Member

I collected a few of the 80s sets too.

My mom likes those commercials too. She told me this afternoon. :applause:

7. Loopy

Loopy Well-Known Member

ya mean like this:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Punkin

Punkin Well-Known Member

That's the one.......hahahahaha......"rear end sale".........hahahahahaha.......I love this! Thanks Loopy!

9. Loopy

Loopy Well-Known Member

Ya know that commercial looks very familiar.

10. Punkin

Punkin Well-Known Member

It should.....it's on television about a million times a day!

11. Punkin

Punkin Well-Known Member

Hahahahaha.........another "I'm older than dirt" pic........

Attached Files:

12. Punkin

Punkin Well-Known Member

As of today........I made myself a promise..........I will no longer put myself down for the satisfaction of others. I yam who I yam.........as Popeye would say..........so there!

13. Donuts

Donuts Active Member

Would this new self affirmation have any thing to do with our bowling adventure when you seen that I look like a potato with tooth pick legs? lol I am with you I'm in shape, Round is a shape, right? LOVE me for me! Lets start a mantra like Stuart Smally "I'm Good enough. I'm smart enough, and doggone it people like me!" or the great one from The Movie 'THE HELP' "You is Kind! You is Smart! You are Important!"

14. Punkin

Punkin Well-Known Member

Hey Donuts.........the truth be told, I have some close friends (I've known for years, so we don't mix them up with newbies) on the forum who don't post anymore, but who read the threads. They read the me the riot act a few days ago and wanted to know what I thought I was doing. Apparently I'm not that old and ugly.....hahahaha.......they reminded me of all the good I've done in the past 18 years I've been clowning.........ex. mentoring, volunteering, volunteering as a PEOPLE rather than a clown, donating to clowns who need help, etc. And through a lot of that, I had to take a lot of crap from people. The fact I took care of my bedridden mom for almost 6 years and was the only one with her when she passed. And I thought.........yea, I deserve better than to put myself down like that. I'm really a good person. Anyone who thinks differently needs to get a life of their own. If people don't like it, tough! Punkin has left the room......hahahaha