1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Profile Pics

Discussion in 'Balloon Sculpture' started by Punkin, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Punkin

Punkin Well-Known Member

Hey Indecisive............you're young......You still have time to be gorgeous...when you get to be my age, you have to try anything you can..........old, fat, saggy, baggy clowns need loving care.........and big piece of cake.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Punkin

Punkin Well-Known Member

Okay..........I changed my avatar again.........somebody told me I looked like a deranged Vulcan with my elf ears..........hahahhaahhahahaahaha..............

3. Punkin

Punkin Well-Known Member

Clown Lawn Mowing...........see? We old, saggy, baggy clowns do come in handy for some stuff!

Attached Files:

• 023.jpg
      023.jpg
      File size:
      98.6 KB
      Views:
    • 033.jpg
      033.jpg
      File size:
      98.1 KB
      Views:
  4. Indecisive

Indecisive Active Member

Actually I was heavier last year, but due to a health scare I lost some weight. Just remember there are clowns of all sizes. ;)

Punkin' your humor mows me over! XoD :applause:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Punkin

Punkin Well-Known Member

I'm afraid I have a penchant for carbs......LOL.....and here I am a lifetime member of Weight Watchers......no, really, that's the truth........check this picture out...........too fat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Loopy

Loopy Well-Known Member

Stop Punkin your not, and is that your backyard where is your garden?
    [​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Punkin

Punkin Well-Known Member

Yep.......that's my backyard............there's a pig there, too.......but you can't see him!

8. Punkin

Punkin Well-Known Member

You know that Bob Seger song...........Night Moves? It says....."she was a dark haired beauty with big, brown eyes"..........that used to be me...........Now I'm a "grey haired fatso with cataracts"................ah well.........such is life..........

9. Donuts

Donuts Active Member

I cant seem to be able to view the avatar am i missing something or am I not part of the secrete society of avatar seeers yet? I feel left out and like the last kid picked at dodge ball pickup game. ?:O(

10. Punkin

Punkin Well-Known Member

Donuts...........I had this avatar up yesterday, but someone told me I looked like a deranged Vulcan........hahahahaha!

Attached Files:

11. Donuts

Donuts Active Member

thje elf pic makes you look the disney elves Prep And Landing

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  12. Loopy

Loopy Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Punkin

Punkin Well-Known Member

Once again..........I'm still spitting Pepsi..........coming out my nose now......Loopy.......you're gonna get yours, pal!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. Punkin

Punkin Well-Known Member

I just changed my avatar again........"someone" told me that they liked this picture with the hand gun better..........:)

15. Punkin

Punkin Well-Known Member

Figured out how to get motivated to ride my stationary bike.......put a picture of one of my favorite clowns on the timer...........he's a weight lifter........21% body fat.........what's his name?? You want to know who is a buff clown? Why......it's ........... Toto Johnson! Former RBBB clown who has been giving me some great pointers on how to lose belly fat so I can get into those striped bibs! Thanks Toto!

16. Punkin

Punkin Well-Known Member

I have a new "old" joke.............I'm so old, my social security number is 4.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. Punkin

Punkin Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  18. Indecisive

Indecisive Active Member

I get your jokes Punkin' I have Baby Boomer parents.

I was being naughty and told my mom she looked like this lady. Without the cigarette and poodle.
    http://gpk.wikia.com/wiki/078

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  19. Indecisive

Indecisive Active Member

20. Punkin

Punkin Well-Known Member