1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Presidential Spam Thread

Discussion in 'The Clown Café' started by V, Nov 14, 2015.

1. tim

tim Have red nose, will travel

Wow, Barry, I would have never associated you with Jack Chick (his pamphlets being the only other place I've ever read that.)

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. Barry Daft (Mr. B. Daft)

Barry Daft (Mr. B. Daft) Old Bucket Spitter

That does not sound like much of a compliment Tim and I have shown you nothing but kindness and sensitivity.

Jack Chick devoted his life to telling everyone that you, Mother Teresa, John F. Kennedy and all your fellow papist heretics, alongside every Jew, Muslim, Communist, hippy and homosexual, will be ass raped by demons for all eternity, in the burning sulphurous lakes of Hell. I on the other hand, have always tried to reassure you that you are safe from such torments and that no such place even exists.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Grandpa Weatherbie

Grandpa Weatherbie Well-Known Member

This guy Jack Chick reminds me of Jack Schitt, he doesn't know much either.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Pookie

Pookie Well-Known Member

AAAHHHH!!!

JACK CHICK!!! I HATE JACK CHICK!!! That man is such a total ass!

And, oh, Barry!! You were so close!!! Mother Teresa, JFK, the papist heretics, Muslims, hippies and homosexuals, among others, though strangely not Jews, all trace their origins back to Isis, who is in all reality Queen Semiramis the mother and later wife of Nimrod, who was killed by his uncle Cush, thought Genesis tells us that is his grandfather.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  5. tim

Well, at least you can compose grand opera over that sort of story.

• Laugh Laugh x 1
  6. Grandpa Weatherbie

Hey, this guy is just, "Too hot to Handel!"

• Laugh Laugh x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Curly Frye

Curly Frye Member

I don't think he has one.

8. Grandpa Weatherbie

Mr Trump is a true hairetic, a pompodorous rex. whatever that means... oh, NOTHING. a real nothing.

• Laugh Laugh x 1
  9. Pookie

Pookie Well-Known Member

Well...

President Barack Hussein Obama is not happy with Donald Trump not only being the Republican Party candidate, but also Trump's support rising from it's most recent low and Zombie Hillary's support dropping from it's most recent high, he is now blaming the rise and popularity on former Alaska Governor and Republican Vice-President candidate Sarah Palin.

Typical Demimonde Party tactic: blame it on a woman...

10. tim

11. Curly Frye

Curly Frye Member

No more Chick Tracks...sigh.

12. tim

Oh, I'm sure his industry will last, despite his meeting with the great incandescent lightbulb.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. Pookie

Pookie Well-Known Member

• Laugh Laugh x 1
  14. Grandpa Weatherbie

Trump's presidential efforts seems to be a spin off of another Trump's television productions. Four more years of in our face "The Ultimate Merger?" Okay...Grope us Donald, nothing makes us sick.

15. Pookie

Pookie Well-Known Member

And here we go again!!

First Donald Trump voter were deplorable. Now they are negative, dark, divisive and dangerous.

Five days to the election; just how low can Crooked/Zombie Hillary go???

16. Pookie

Pookie Well-Known Member

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/81...__&_ccid=840b56c8-8d22-44f3-8405-a52d77fbd82f

HOLY FREAKING CRAP! I was this close to being prescient.

Well, it's not election day yet, so I still have a small chance...

17. Barry Daft (Mr. B. Daft)

Who do you think is going to have a more isolationist stance? Which of these two reprehensible, deeply flawed and unsavoury characters is going to say, "That problem over on that continent has nothing to do with America, therefore I will not expend American blood and treasure sorting it out"? Because watching the unedifying spectacle of your presidential elections, makes me think, if these two are the best your nation can produce, the idea of a big strong wall, like the one Trump mentions, all around your borders, may be a good thing. Not only in keeping you safe from the Mexicans, commies, homosexuals and whatever else it is you all fear but also restricting your ability to meddle with the rest of the world.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
    • Laugh Laugh x 1
  18. Curly Frye

Curly Frye Member

There are nine people on the ballot. These two are the squeaky wheels...

Granted, some of the others ( at least one) have no idea about Aleppo...

19. Barry Daft (Mr. B. Daft)

I don't want your presidents or anyone else in America, for that matter, to know or think anything about Aleppo. As far as I'm concerned, a lack of knowledge on Aleppo, is a greater qualification for the presidency, than a lack of testicles.

20. Barry Daft (Mr. B. Daft)

I've always thought I, as every other UK citizen, should have the right to vote in US Presidential elections. So it feels like Karma is giving the US the finger on my behalf, for letting the Mexicans choose your President.