1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Presidential Spam Thread

Discussion in 'The Clown Café' started by V, Nov 14, 2015.

1. V

V Well-Known Member

So... Youtube collections of election results alone are almost worth my vote - fragile millennials and all.

Funny too the news that has followed - a petition to dictate where electoral votes should be cast (we did that btw - it's called an election - God... public schools..)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Laugh Laugh x 1
  2. "Riots are the voice of the unheard". it wasn't until i heard that quote that I realized all the riots didn't just pop up over night. that they were brewing for a while then reached a head.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I'm thinking of organising a fund raiser in support all the new prisons His Excellency President Trump the First will need for all his political opponents. I thought we could have a competition to choose which country he will nuke first and was wondering does anyone else have any ideas?

4. Grandpa Weatherbie

Grandpa Weatherbie Well-Known Member

Donald says he's only going to take a dollar as his salary for president. This guy will do anything to avoid paying taxes!

• Laugh Laugh x 1
  5. Grandpa Weatherbie

Dang! We could've had Hillary for $0.50 cents!

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  6. Grandpa Weatherbie

The Red Trumps are coming. 11/22/2016... Just received our new Health Insurance rates!!! The monthly payments have doubled. It shouldn't come as a shock, rude awakening or even a surprise. Oh Canada, you are looking so inviting. What's that you say? You're building a wall? Walls to the north of us, walls to the south of us, Wall Street to the East of us, "Go West young man" Take a Wells Fargo Coach, there's Golden Parachutes to be had!"

• Creative Creative x 1
  7. Barry Daft (Mr. B. Daft)

Barry Daft (Mr. B. Daft) Old Bucket Spitter

Move to Scotland, apart from being a bit grey and dreary, you will be safe. Trump owns a golf course there, so its one of the few places he's unlikely to nuke.

• Laugh Laugh x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Grandpa Weatherbie

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
    Mr. trump should be thankful that a license is not required to run for president.

9. Grandpa Weatherbie

"Another fine "hot mess" you got us into!" but... "If its not a mess its not progress."

• Laugh Laugh x 1
  10. Grandpa Weatherbie

Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of our country.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. tim

tim Have red nose, will travel

My great grandmother used to employ that as a typing exercise.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  12. Grandpa Weatherbie

"In the navy. in the navy, in the navy (in the navy.)

Your great grandmother may have been in the navy. If so we may have been also typing'...

"The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog's back." 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,0...DIVE...

What are you gonna do on a submarine?

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. tim

tim Have red nose, will travel

Yep. That one, too!

I think she also knew shorthand.