1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

President Elect Obama!

Discussion in 'Political Jokes' started by Chance Marmalade, Nov 5, 2008.

1. tim

tim Have red nose, will travel

And I'm better looking, also!

2. The Princess of Bozonia

The Princess of Bozonia Administrator Staff Member

I blame the Internet. In balance I think it has done more societal good than harm, but at the same time it's allowing us to self-segregate into strictly like-minded communities and filter our news so that it agrees with our preconceived ideas. (Plus it's been killing off journalism. Perhaps clowns will become society's truthtellers yet again.)

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  3. Mitt Romney just spent $800 million on not being President of the United States. I spent just 65p to achieve the same result, except I now also have a bag of salted peanuts.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. The Princess of Bozonia

The Princess of Bozonia Administrator Staff Member

Why don't you release your tax returns?

5. today Obama & Rommy had lunch togeather & talked about things with chances are they will be working togeather.

6. Pookie

Pookie Well-Known Member

So, who will the President blame for the mess he inherited from his first term?

7. tim

tim Have red nose, will travel

That's not funny!

8. in obamas defence he did say before his first term fixing the econamy would take more then 4 years but people hate him so they forget i hate him too but i know when to give credit

9. Barry Daft (Mr. B. Daft)

Barry Daft (Mr. B. Daft) Old Bucket Spitter

Apparently Ann Romney is overjoyed at Obama's victory, as now she won't have to move into a smaller house.

Meanwhile, sitting in the situation room, polishing his Noble Peace Prize and deciding which part of Pakistan, Somalia or Yemen to launch a Hellfire missile or drop a GBU-18 smart bomb, Obama ponders whether spending over a billion dollars on this years Prisidency campaign has been enough to earn him the Noble Prize for economics.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  10. Grandpa Weatherbie

Grandpa Weatherbie Well-Known Member

"Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea." So who's getting the best "bang for the buck" in Parliament these days Henry?

Last edited: Dec 1, 2012
  11. Barry Daft (Mr. B. Daft)

Barry Daft (Mr. B. Daft) Old Bucket Spitter

The latest scandal from Westminster to hit the headlines is that yet another of David Cameron's policies has failed. This time his efforts to dissuade non working parents claiming state handouts, from having children goes down the shoot, as the Duchess of Cambridge announces she is pregnant.

All I can say is, if it's a boy, I hope they name him Kong.

• Thanks Thanks x 4