1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prayer request

Discussion in 'Church and Ministry Clowning' started by Dusty B, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Dusty B

Dusty B Hobo Clown At Large

I know I haven't been on here regularly in a LONG time, but I've been unemployed since September. The main piece of joy I've had during this time was that we found out we were expecting our first child. Now that particular joy has turned to sorrow as the baby has passed away in utero. Please pray for me and my family during this time of grief. G-d Bless.

Jeff Blessing
    aka Dusty Blessings.

2. The Princess of Bozonia

The Princess of Bozonia Administrator Staff Member

I'm so sorry. :cry:

3. Rook

Rook New Member

Oh, I'm sorry... Hang in there you guys!

4. tim

tim Have red nose, will travel

My sympathy, Dusty. I will certainly remember your child and family before the Christ child and his manger, placing you in his open arms.

5. Finney

Finney New Member

I'm so sorry to hear that... your family is definitely in our thoughts.

6. Special K'z

Special K'z Well-Known Member

Dusty,
    I'm so sorry for you and your family. We do miss you and will be praying for you.
    Sara K.

7. Viv

Viv New Member

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

8. Plywood

Plywood New Member

So sorry Dusty, that's an awful thing to go through. I pray that you'll experience some peace amidst the pain. It's good to see you again.

9. Pickles

Pickles Czarina / Administrator

Dusty, I am so sorry for you and your wife's loss. Please know that your clown friends here at the Forum are thinking of you during this difficult time.

10. saphireSue

saphireSue True Blue

Sorry to hear of your loss, My dtr also miscarried this pass Sun and lost her baby, so I can feel for your loss.

11. Pookie

Pookie Well-Known Member

Dusty, I am very sorry for the tragedies that have struck, and will remember you in my prayers.

12. Grandpa Weatherbie

Grandpa Weatherbie Well-Known Member

So sorry Dusty. Our prayers are with you.

13. Daisy Doo

Daisy Doo New Member

You are in my thoughts and prayers !
    So sorry to hear about your loss .

14. Dusty B

Thanks to you all. We're getting through this second by second, minute by minute, hour by hour and day by day. Same as we always have, just had a big reminder of that. Once my wife delivers the child, then we can truly focus on the healing, and, G-d willing, try again. One sliver of light, though...I may be getting a job interview soon, for a job that pays REALLY well. Please pray for that situation as well. Thanks once again. Yeverakhekha YHWH veyishmarekha...May the LORD bless you and keep you.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Ladybug

Ladybug Active Member

So sorry for your loss. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

16. Jodie

Jodie New Member

Dusty you and Saphire Sue's families are both in my prayers. May God be with all of you and guide at this hrad time. God Bless all of you.

17. Dusty B

Well, it's been over a year, but I've posted a new update in the announcement section...
    My wife and I are proud parents of a HEALTHY 3 month old boy now, and I have a new job that started just after he was born. :)

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  18. oh my condolence and wishing lord may fill you with a cheering child soon