1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Once upon a time.....

Discussion in 'Storytelling and Puppets' started by tim, Apr 27, 2015.

1. tim

tim Have red nose, will travel

It's national tell a story day....join in!

........there was a fairy Princess, named whooshplat....

2. Donuts

Donuts Active Member

She was the strangest Princess in all the land for she was known far and wide as the one the legend the one with a mustache.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Indecisive

Indecisive Active Member

She made very funny message board posts about prop ducks attached to pants, hobos, and muffins that look like dogs.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  4. ToonUp

ToonUp Member

One day, whilst typing out her posts and grooming her long, luxurious mustache hairs, she received an e-vite to attend the glamorous clown ball, which was happening that very night!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Loopy

Loopy Well-Known Member

Guys, I love a good laugh and I know you do too but the Clown Code of Ethics states that we should only humiliate ourselves and not at the expense of others. I know your only trying help but its ok I can take sarcasm and I appreciate it but we need everyone we can get in here and more importantly we need everyone to get along.

The Eight Clown Commandments

1. I will keep my acts, performance and behavior in good taste while I am in costume and makeup. I will remember at all times that I have been accepted as a member of the clown club only to provide others, principally children, with clean clown comedy entertainment. I will remember that a good clown entertains others by making fun of himself or herself and not at the expense or embarrassment of others.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
    • Groan Groan x 1
  6. tim

She spat upon her copy of the code, tore it up, and proclaimed, "Stupid clowns are stupid!"

She became so sad....

7. Indecisive

Indecisive Active Member

Then a little clown with a paunchy belly came to her and said...

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. tim

....."Smile!"

But, the stubborn Princess replied firmly in her little fairy voice, "I don't THINK so." While wagging her finger at the fat midget....

9. Indecisive

Indecisive Active Member

Then the ghost of Joseph Grimaldi appeared.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. The Princess of Bozonia

The Princess of Bozonia Administrator Staff Member

Grimaldi heaved a great sigh, said "Here we are again!", and looked around for a slapstick.

11. tim

.....in ran Arlecchino and spanked Good 'Ol Joe!

But, as "Grim" looked around to see who whacked him with the stick, Arle hid behind Joe's back, running in circles as Joe turned round and round and round - getting so dizzy that he collapsed. Then Quino fell down, too.

At which point Julietta, Arlechhino's girlfriend walked in and gave him a kiss....

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. The Princess of Bozonia

The Princess of Bozonia Administrator Staff Member

... and then turned to the fairy princess to snidely remark, "Clowns aren't supposed to have facial hair either. You'll have to get that lasered off."

"But it's FARCICAL hair!", the fairy princess cried in dismay.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. tim

"Farcicle, marcicle, darcicle, barcicle, popcicle, icecicle, scissors, razors, nair for the hair!" The Dottore Hairy Fairy Princess began to repeatedly sing.

Meanwhile, Il Barbiere (accompanied by Ken) snuck onstage with many varied hair removal products, and held them up one by one with a knowing wink of complicity creation toward the audience....

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
  14. Indecisive

Indecisive Active Member

The smell of depilatory lofted through the air.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Loopy

Loopy Well-Known Member

Heres a funny once upon a time story.

Last edited: May 21, 2015