1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"No Smoking" educational skits for children

Discussion in 'Skit and Improv' started by BlossomTheClown, Jun 5, 2008.

1. BlossomTheClown

BlossomTheClown New Member

Hi all,

My group has been asked to do a couple of skits for a "No Smoking" program for children of assorted ages. I could use some help with ideas if anyone has any.

Thanks,
    Blossom

2. Plywood

Plywood New Member

I hesitate to even offer this idea, because I just hate the idea of a clown pretending to smoke...but here it is.

What about a clown/regular person pretending to smoke a cigarette, which somehow doesn't look like a normal one? Maybe it's huge, has a giant Mr. Yuck sticker on it, skull and crossbones, something. As they smoke they begin to cough, feel sick, maybe someone walks by them and indicates that they stink like smoke, etc. Some friendly clowns could come out and in an encouraging way rescue the smoking clown/person from his/her addiction. In the end they could all work together to break the cigarette, and possibly give the now non-smoker something else like a lollipop.

I haven't thought about it for more than a couple of minutes, but I hope this helps you formulate some ideas.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. tim

tim Have red nose, will travel

• Thanks Thanks x 4
    • Laugh Laugh x 2
  4. Gladman

Gladman Well-Known Member

not far from the truth, Timbo :???: :cry:

5. Loopy

Loopy Well-Known Member

Do you have the one were Goofy switches to an Ecigg Mod?

Last edited: Feb 7, 2015