1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New makeup design, waddya think?

Discussion in 'The Clown Café' started by Danny Light (Mr. D. Light), Nov 7, 2012.

?

Should I stick to my original or try a new style?

1. Original

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. style 2

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. style 3

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. I’ve been playing around with new makeup designs but can’t quite make up my mind. I’ve been thinking of making a change for years but never quite got round to it, perhaps now is the time. Here are two new design options, what do you think?

Style 1. [​IMG]
    Style 2. [​IMG]

I did like my original makeup design but some people were left confused by it. I thought it was clear to anyone looking on, that I was an obvious Atheist, who only pretended to be a Christian to get gigs. But I have found many people couldn't see through my costume and thought I might be a Muslim. (Which made certain social situations slightly uncomfortable) So I have been working on both my character and costume too.

I am going to stop pretending to be a Christian and instead, have made up my own religion. Now when people ask me, if I'm a Muslim, I can say, "No, I believe Black men are cursed and only allowed into church because the US government threatened to stop our tax exemption status. But if black people pray hard enough, they can become white. I do believe in Jesus though, because he came to America and buried instructions that I now follow. Dead people can be forced into my religion whether they want to be or not and if your really good, when you die, you can become a god and have you own planets to run.

For my new costume ideas I have decided to start wearing magic underpants and and pretend they protect me from commies, homosexuals knives, bullets, illegal immigrants and a multitude of other sins.

What do you all think? Should I change my clown makeup and style?

Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
    • Thanks Thanks x 5
    • Groan Groan x 2
    • Laugh Laugh x 1
  2. Pookie

Pookie Well-Known Member

Finally, someone with something worthwhile to say about politics.

Hurray for Mr. Delight!!!

And since people can be forced into your church after death and become gods, are they still eligible to vote Democrat??

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Wow! With wider than expected turn out at the polls, there has been an unprecedented 100% vote in favour of option number two. But in the interests of democracy, fairness and abidance of the law, I have asked Jeb Bush to re-count the results. Jeb and his team of high court judges and even higher paid lawyers have meticulously recounted the single vote. Jeb has informed me, that though option number two received the popular vote of the people, due to incongruities and irregularities in the democratic process and despite not one person voting for option number one, I must submit to the tyranny of democracy and retain my original makeup design and character, for the next four years.

Well done America, thank you.

For anyone feeling a little sad a let down by the democratic process and those that think their vote doesn’t count, consider this. In England at the 1913 Derby, the King’s horse trampled a woman in the name of freedom and equality. 99 years later and horses still can't vote.

4. nadiausa

nadiausa New Member

Wow that looks so real. Great job. I love the "Bad lip reading " videos with Romney. Its so funny too.

5. It's been four years since the last time I thought about changing my makeup design and I feel the present one is now a little stale. I considered asking your opinions and putting it to the vote but my enemies will rig the election and I wont be accepting the result. So here is my new face and if you don't like it, you know where Mexico is.

[​IMG]

• Laugh Laugh x 1
  6. Alice Mangual

Alice Mangual New Member

The photo-shops are hilarious. Especially the Obama one.

7. Pickles

Pickles Czarina / Administrator

Cancun, here I come!