1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New facebook page

Discussion in 'Church and Ministry Clowning' started by MissLilly, Sep 14, 2010.

1. MissLilly

MissLilly New Member

Hi Everyone,

I just recently started a facebook page for my church's clown ministry. If you're interested, search "New Hope Clowns" on facebook. There are pictures up from our first outreach event this past Sunday. If you're so inclined, please press like on the page and follow us!

• Thanks Thanks x 4
  2. Simply Knute

Simply Knute Well-Known Member

i've liked it! :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. MissLilly

MissLilly New Member

Thank you very much!

4. did the "Like" ... great job

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  5. MissLilly

MissLilly New Member

Thank you both, I appreciate the support!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Morgan Jaydon

Morgan Jaydon New Member

Hi,
    I don't know if this happened to anyone else, but facebook just recently got a new home page layout look in early February of 2010. I'm getting kind of used to it I guess, but they deleted status updates? Its not an option to have at the tope anymore. They just have news feeds which make it all stalkerish. Does anyone know how to get status updates back???

7. Pickles

Pickles Czarina / Administrator

Is there any way to change your profile back after you upgrade it to the new one on Facebook?

Unfortunately for those who want to, there is no way to switch back to the old design after you upgrade to the new Facebook profile. This applies both to the ones who upgraded it voluntarily and to the ones whose profile was upgraded automatically by Facebook.

This is the statement in which Facebook address this issue on one of its Help Center pages.

We’re rolling out the new profile to everyone slowly. If you don’t see it yet and would like to upgrade early, click here. You will not be able to switch back to the old design after upgrading.

On another page, Facebook address this issue more specifically:

How do I go back to the older version of my profile?
    Once you switch to the new version of your profile, you cannot return to the previous version. Upon switching, you will have the option to take a brief tour of the new profile so you can easily locate your favorite features and learn about the new profile features that are available.

As Facebook is implementing this change gradually, sooner or later all the users will have the new profile, and there is no way back from it.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Goofie

Goofie Active Member

9. Zeeppo

Zeeppo New Member

Nice page

This is my clown ministry on Face book. We just started up as well

steel city clown brigade

10. NormaL T. Joey

NormaL T. Joey New Member

11. homerdaclown

homerdaclown New Member

This sound great I'll check it out in a few and if you can check out our clown group Joyous Jesters Ministries on facebook also.

12. Day-Zee the clown

Day-Zee the clown New Member