1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need your prayers

Discussion in 'Church and Ministry Clowning' started by Jamz, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Ladybug

Ladybug Active Member

Jamz,
    I am so sorry for your loss. The very same God who made you, loves you with all the tenderness and compassion a Father's heart can hold. You are more important to Him than you could ever imagine. At this time of sadness, may you find strength in God and comfort in the warm and loving thougts of others.
    Call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee...Psalm 50:15.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. tim

tim Have red nose, will travel

Requiem aeternam dona eis, Domine, et lux perpetua luceat eis.....

May her soul rest in God's peace and you find merciful respite in his loving embrace.

My sympathy as you grieve her loss.

3. SCOOP

SCOOP Ace Reporter

so sorry for the loss my friend i wish i could do more but your a very well loved person jamz and all of us are here for you. we are just a phone call away.

4. Scruffy

Scruffy Boss Clown/Administrator

Praying for you, Wayne. I rejoice for Jo Ann that she is free from pain and suffering, but weep for you and your family. Our family's thoughts and prayers are with you.

5. Jodie

Jodie New Member

I pray for comfort from God to you and your family and friends. May he put his arms around each one of you.

6. Tilly

Tilly New Member

So sorry for your loss Jamz.... wishing you strength in this difficult time.

7. Pickles

Pickles Czarina / Administrator

I am so very sorry for you, Jamz. Please know that I am thinking of you and your family during this difficult time.

8. The Princess of Bozonia

The Princess of Bozonia Administrator Staff Member

I'm so sorry, Jamz. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

9. Plywood

Plywood New Member

So sorry for your loss, Jamz. I pray that God would give you peace and comfort in your grief.

10. GIGGLES55

GIGGLES55 New Member

Jamz,

My prayers are with you and your family. Just know that God has his loving arms around you and will comfort you. Blessed are those who mourn, for the will be comforted...Matt 5:4.

11. Finney

Finney New Member

There really aren't words adequate for a time like this... may grace and peace be with you and your family.

12. Duckie

Duckie New Member

My heart hurts for you Jamz......... 8o(

13. saphireSue

saphireSue True Blue

I'm so sorry for your loss, as Duckie said " my heart hurts for you". If you ever need to talk I'm there. You and your family will be in our prayers.

14. Pinky the Clown

Pinky the Clown New Member

My heart is so saddened to hear that. Father, I ask in the name of Jesus that you would come and bring comfort to Jamz and his family. Grant him the strength during times of weakness. Grant him comfort during times of grief. You word says that you will never leave Jamz nor forsake him. Be near him during this time. Carry Jamz and his family in your arms. Grant them rest and peace. Amen. Praying for you. Pinky

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  15. Peaches

Peaches New Member

Jamz, I am deeply sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

16. Squiggles

Squiggles New Member

I am so sorry to hear that Jamz...was all excited when I read she was doing better and nagging you just two days before! I am thankful I got to meet her at the fling one yr and pray for strength for you and your family to get thru this.. Take care Jamz and seek comfort knowing that she is now resting in Gods love and a so much better place then here.
    God bless you Jamz!

17. Sir Toony Van Dukes

Sir Toony Van Dukes Well-Known Member

Jamz, I am so sorry to hear about your wife's passing. Remember you have a community of friends from around the world who are here to support you.

18. Jamz

Jamz Moderator

My family and I would like to thank everyone for the flowers from the fourum and for your great support during a very hard time for us

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  19. Bonkers #361

Bonkers #361 New Member

sorry to hear about your loss. I rarely get on anymore do to my business taking off and being over whelming but I understand that it is never easy to lose someone we love. I almost lost my wife last year and although we have only been married for 10 years we have been Best Friends for over 20 years. I hope I never find out what it is like without her.

20. Freckles McFinigin

Freckles McFinigin New Member

Death leaves a heartache
    no one can heal;
    Love leaves a memory no
    one can steal.

My condolences.