1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need bike advice

Discussion in 'Props and Gags' started by Donuts, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Donuts

Donuts Active Member

I bought this bike at a yard sale and need to know if any one has any advice or warnings for a CYCOCYCLE Its like a tricycle with no handle bars Seen it it was resably priced so thought id give it a try. Just Nervous as it has a wieght limit of 175 and well Im more than that,
    ?:O) lol
    I know it held when i tried it but seems frontally unstable like a unicycle. Any words of advice would be appreciated, Or should i just give it to my niece shes 10 and thats the age it says for 10 and up.

V hope you have some info I believe your the go to bike guy do you know anything about these. Thanks In advance to any help any one can give.

Attached Files:

2. Loopy

Loopy Well-Known Member

Sell it on Ebay maybe get a Mini Go Runt Clown bike that thing has a 300lb limit and it only weighs 18lbs.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
  3. Sir Toony Van Dukes

Sir Toony Van Dukes Well-Known Member

It is hard to find kids toys with a stated weight limit over 200 pounds. I know I looked a long time for a Razor Scooter with a higher weight limit. If you weigh more than the weight limit, but it works, my guess it will be fine. Might just wear out the bearings and other moving parts a bit faster. Keep it well oiled. If it sags under you weight, find something else.

I did see one clown use the Cyocycle in a parade. I would assume it is easier than a unicycle, but harder than a traditional bike.

4. Punkin

Punkin Well-Known Member

"Might just wear out the bearings and other moving parts a bit faster. Keep it well oiled. If it sags under you weight, find something else."..........I'm sorry Sir Toony......for some reason, this reminded me of me.........I kind of sag and wear out my bearings..........hahahhahaha

5. Sir Toony Van Dukes

Sir Toony Van Dukes Well-Known Member

IF WD40 works for Punkin, I am sure it will work for the bike.

• Thanks Thanks x 2