1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Dysfunctional Family

Discussion in 'Joke Forum' started by Baggy, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Baggy

Baggy New Member

I had an uncle who was a drunk. The family tried to get him some hobbies to keep him from drinking, so they got him into sculpting school. It didn't help. He kept going to them plastered.

I had another uncle who was a rare coin dealer. One day, a couple of tough guys came into the place and beat him senseless.

I had another uncle who owned a grocery store. One night, somebody came in and caved his head in with a case of corn flakes. The police think it might have been the work of a serial killer.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2014
    • Groan Groan x 6
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  2. tim

tim Have red nose, will travel

Congratulations, here's your first groan!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Laugh Laugh x 1
    • Groan Groan x 1
  3. Pickles

Pickles Czarina / Administrator

Zeeboe, I do believe you are the first member to ever receive a groan before you received a laugh. Good work! Happy to have you on board.

4. KageTomari

KageTomari prolific poster....

your picture is really scary ><

• Laugh Laugh x 1
  5. Baggy

Baggy New Member

LOL. Just another notch in my gun.

6. That I am afraid, is not quite correct. I was horrified to recieve three groans on my very first post and you Pickles, were one of the main protagonists. A fine welcome that was and after I had been so nice making positive statements and being complimentary to other members. I was quite shocked and deeply saddened by the welcome I received to the extent that I have always been very wary of posting anything since.

Welcome Zeeboe and don't let that Pickles intimidate you.

• Laugh Laugh x 1
    • Groan Groan x 1
  7. Baggy

Baggy New Member

I'm Zeeboe. Nothing intimidates ZEEBOE. I am an Evil Clown and my whole MO is to do evil deeds and spread negativity and hate around! Because good is dumb! And one of my many tricks I have in my big clown bag is to tell CHEESY JOKES! Hehehehehehahahahahaha!

Last edited: Jul 27, 2012
  8. KageTomari

KageTomari prolific poster....

i don't think good is dumb & Coathanger The Clown is a haunt but she still very nice & she dosen't mmm spread hate so mm maybe you could not mm spread hate or negativity

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Plywood

Plywood New Member

Do you also spread such things as peanut butter and cream cheese? Those are nice things to spread (though you have to be careful to put them on other food items).

10. Evil clowns make me feel sad.

11. Baggy

Baggy New Member

My father was a father (priest) and he was killed by a mass murderer.

My aunt was a plumber. She fell out of a plane and plunged to her death.

My great, great grandfather was a success. He lived before air conditioners and had many fans.

My cousin went on the dynamite diet. It was very unsuccessful. She really blew up.

• Groan Groan x 1
  12. Barnie Bonkers

Barnie Bonkers Well-Known Member

My Sister who lives close to Three-Mile Island wrote to say that her child just grew another foot.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Baggy

Baggy New Member

My nephew caught fire, he died of sun burn.

My aunt was at the hairstylist and he teased her until she cried.

I think my uncle will win an Oscar, but I may be projecting.

14. The Princess of Bozonia

The Princess of Bozonia Administrator Staff Member

My dad once won Olympic gold for jumping to conclusions.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Loopy

Loopy Well-Known Member

Evil clowns?

Evil clowns where?