1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Clown's

Discussion in 'Newbies to clowning' started by NatetheGreat, May 14, 2016.

1. NatetheGreat

NatetheGreat New Member

I just got my costume and shoes. Still playing with make up designs. Things are starting to come together slowly but surely. Thanks to everyone who has given great advice. Nate.

Attached Files:

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Pookie

Pookie Well-Known Member

You look good!!!

The costume looks like it suits your character. And the make-up and the wig read very well in the full body picture. You are well on your way!!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. NatetheGreat

NatetheGreat New Member

Very kind words

4. Sir Toony Van Dukes

Sir Toony Van Dukes Well-Known Member

Did you try to give the wig a haircut? The bangs look a little rough... I know that many clowns do have the wigs trimmed and have heard the synthetic fibers do a number of scissors, so use a cheap pair an not good barber shears.

5. JedTheClown

JedTheClown Member

Did you get that costume from pricilla?

6. NatetheGreat

NatetheGreat New Member

I sure did. You're look is very good.

7. JedTheClown

JedTheClown Member

How much did you get the striped shirt for? I was thinking of getting one if I couldn't find one at a store here. It is pretty pricey though

8. NatetheGreat

NatetheGreat New Member

EBay has striped T-shirts in red blue and black for like $15. Just search men's striped shirts.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. The NORMAL One

The NORMAL One Active Member

Keep your eyes and your mind open. It took me about three years before I was finally happy with ,custome, face, make up, bits that my clown look good, felt good, and ready for the world. " The NORMAL One " is out having fun but at same time continue to look for ways to inprove. Hints keep a note book of ideas, listen to others and keep an open mind.

• Agree Agree x 1