1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mrs. Claus ideas

Discussion in 'Skit and Improv' started by Bibbles, Nov 2, 2014.

1. Bibbles

Bibbles New Member

Hi! Anyone have experience as Mrs. Claus? Or Mr? Would love some tips you wish you knew when you began. Thanks!

2. Donuts

Donuts Active Member

:cool:I play Santa every year been at it about 16 years. I first wanted to look like the real deal velvet suit, real leather belt, real boots Santa Keyand quality beard and wig set. And mrs clause is as well. First promise nothing especially high ticket items and hard to find ones. I always say I will try but I gotta talk to frank or another elf the head BLAH BLAH maker if I can get him or her to stop playing with them Ill try. My Mrs clause sticks with the same routine. As Mrs. some children will talk with you more so make sure you and Santa are on the same page. My Mrs always pushes veggies or some thing else like a a note or as Santa keeps putting on weight the kids think this is funny as i ask for cookies and she says no. When the kids complete there list i always ask if they need socks and underwear. most kids laugh and say no. all kids think underwear are funny. and everykid usually get clothes as part of their gifys so it works. I always make a joke about no one wanting them but the elves like mking them so some one has to get them. I some times will say is that what i should get mom or dad. more laughs. Also be quick on your feet the kiddies will always amaze you with there questions, What reindeer you took to the event whet do the elves eat, why do you and santa look different then what they saw at the mall. SOMETIMES I TELL THE TRUTH SO TO SPEAK There santas helpers so I send out my suits to them to use. because i cant be everywhere. Let the child decide if your the real deal. When the question about no chimney i have a large skeleton key on my belt that is a magic key that will open every door or window so i can deliver gifts. The more your prepared the more thell think your the real deal. know the hot toys tv shows and movies. thats what theyll want. Hope that helps a lil.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  3. Bibbles

Bibbles New Member

Wow! Thank you sooo much! You gave me much insight and I so appreciate it! I'm not up on the hot toys, tv's and movie's so I have some homework to do! I will usually appear alone without a Mr. so am anticipating all the questions the kiddos will ask, Mrs. Claus etc...again thanks! :)

4. Donuts

Donuts Active Member

A good Book to check out from the Library is Mrs Clause explains it all great book of answers to kids questions it will give you an idea of what to expect

• Thanks Thanks x 1