1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

movies

Discussion in 'The Clown Forum' started by spit, Dec 27, 2016.

1. spit

spit New Member

Hi everybody, I hope I will not write too much mistakes cecause I don't speak english very well: I am french teacher for child about 5 years old. No one of them know what is really a clown; they all think that a clown is frightening like clown horror movies :(((
    So I would like to show them true clown movies, but I don't find clown movies nowhere: do you know some names of clown movies to buy, DVD, or movies to find in you tube ? Could you give me names of good clowns ?
    Thanks a lot

2. Pickles

Pickles Czarina / Administrator

Well, my favorite clown movie is "Shakes the Clown." It's probably not the best movie for young children though. The clowns' make-up and costuming look good (not scary, except for a couple of evil clowns), but there's a lot of drinking and also some adult clown scenes.

3. tim

tim Have red nose, will travel

There's just so much out there on youtube. Find, perhaps, Les Frattelinni or Giovanni Zoppe, or Olef Popov, or Charlie Rivel, or Charlie Cairoli.