1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moose burger costume

Discussion in 'Costumes' started by JedTheClown, Mar 17, 2016.

1. JedTheClown

JedTheClown Member

Anyone ordered or have experience with a costume from pricilla mooseburger? Debating on getting one but it is a little pricey.

2. Sir Toony Van Dukes

Sir Toony Van Dukes Well-Known Member

Mooseburger costumes are high quality and worth the costs. She is one of the few people making professional costumes for clowns and will work with her customers to create something custom in addition to all of the standard items sold on her website.

Some of your other choices include:

everydays-a-holiday.com
    clowncostumes.com
    sunshineandcompany.com

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. LarryTheClown

LarryTheClown Well-Known Member

Mooseburger is pretty much my go-to for pants and long sleeve shirts. I have ordered two pants and two long sleeve shirts from them and they're pretty much the best! I save them up for, like, public events when I need our clown alley to look the most pro in pictures and publications.

It you're on a budget it is definitely not necessary as there are other cheaper options. But I do love my Mooseburger wear.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. JedTheClown

JedTheClown Member

Yes I do believe it's more of an investment. I'm currently emailing back and forth with pricilla trying to come up with something that'll match what I would like. Do you guys dry clean the costume or hand wash?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. katriniac

katriniac Well-Known Member

• Thanks Thanks x 2