1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mcdonalds as a metaphorical representation of Death Star imperials.

Discussion in 'The Clown Café' started by adagiofrazzle, Apr 24, 2017.

1. adagiofrazzle

adagiofrazzle New Member

On the news...lady said the mcdonalds uniforms were soul-sucking....said it was like working on the death star.

well of course it is. mcdonalds is a litteral death star and imperial alliance...it butchers millions of animals and keeps them in subjugation and slavery.

as a friend of the animals, i believe mcdonalds uniforms are fitting and appropriate. ronald mcdonald is my archnemesis. on death battles i challenge him to a duel to save the animals.
    i only go to mcdonalds to use their wifi and their wifi doesnt even work. one time i ate a meat sandwich at burger king. it was in the garbage. I figured, why let it go to waste. doesnt make me a bad person. i didnt buy the sandwich. i didnt kill the animal. i am free of all karmic guilt. but humanity is not. their guilt is concrete.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. disco moon

disco moon New Member

lol..love it

3. tim

tim Have red nose, will travel

This is why we ought not to have paved paradise and put up a parking lot. To stay innocent and free of sand and cement stained hands.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. adagiofrazzle

adagiofrazzle New Member

I believe McDonalds should have no part near beaches.

Towns need a better class of restaurant.
    "I'm tired of fast food, I need a real meal." - Aria Blaze