1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Latest Political Humor from Bill Maher...

Discussion in 'Political Jokes' started by Pookie, Nov 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pookie

Pookie Well-Known Member

Bill Maher appeared on Good Morning America Monday, November 14, 2011 to kick start the jokes on the 2012 Presidential Election, and man what funny, funny stuff he came up with.

Comparing the Republican front runners Bill said that the only hope is Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney since he is the only Republican presidential candidate who can keep Candidate Herman Cain from causing the Rise of the Planet of the Apes. It is so good to see people on the left can still get away with comparing those non-whites of African descent to lower primates, and still get a laugh at it, to boot.

He also said that Candidate Cain is not intelligent enough to eat with a knife and fork, like you know, intelligent white guys like Bill Maher. It must warm the cockles of Bill's cold, shriveled, hateful, blackened heart that liberals can still get away with such blatant racism. Oh, the hilarity of it all!!

2. V

V Well-Known Member

Even more hilarious is a post that states "liberals can still get away with such blatant racism..." while ignoring the fact that racism is everywhere. How about Rush Limbaugh? Republican and has put a load of racist remarks out through the years. Since you only named Maher, I'll simply counter with Rush and not make a mile long list of racist examples from the right.

The rest of your post is also somewhat sketchy. Maher didn't say "Cain is not intelligent enough to eat with a knife and fork." He said, after listing negatives about several candidates - Bachman, Perry, Gingrich, Cain, Trump - that at least Romney was intelligent enough to eat with a fork and knife.

This is exactly why political threads, or almost any topic of a serious non-clowning nature don't survive on clown-forum. Instead of making an intelligent argument, people come out with this Fox News rhetoric and expect to be taken seriously. I imagine most members here are Republicans, so you may get a lot of "thanks" and slaps on the back that are simply other republicans who blindly follow the religion of Glen Beck, but really.. You should consider the garbage that comes out of humans (this thread included) before trying to put ownership on "Liberals" when there are equal amounts of Republicans who do the same.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Pookie

Pookie Well-Known Member

Now that is funny!!!

Yeah, I get it. There are just so many examples, which unlike myself, you just can't think of one. And unlike Rush, who has to use some super secret code word, which only people on the left have the proper decoder ring for, Bill Maher comes right out and blatantly refers to a man of African descent as a monkey.

Again, funny, funny!!

Not so sketchy. Trump isn't even running. Bachman is mostly out of the game at this point. Gingrich and Perry are not garnering much support or attention at this time. And Cain is the only Republican candidate the major media outlets and Democrat party are concerned with. So, he is of course their primary target. And since Cain is a conservative and a Republican, it is okay for liberals, progressives and those on the left to impugn him and compare him to being a monkey.

Yeah, I must have missed where I mentioned anything about Fox News, or since you brought it up earlier in the post, Rush Limbaugh.

I did consider the garbage that came out of a humans mouth, that human being Bill Maher, who is a liberal. And let's be clear here, it is I, another human being, that objected to a fellow human being of African descent being referred to as being a monkey and being less intelligent than white people of European descent. And the racial disparagement of a fellow human being of African descent was made by a human being of European descent that was chuckled at and let slide without comment by another human of European descent, both of whom are proud liberals. And racist liberals at that.

Finally, there are not equal amounts of Republicans who do the same. The most viscous racism comes from the mouths of Democrats, liberals, progressives and assorted peoples of the left against those they do not like and want to destroy. And since there are so many examples of this from Republicans, I am sure you can come up with some example that is as blatant as I have provided against Herman Cain?

While I await your reply, I'll put on a nice musical selection for you while you dance around the points that I have made.

4. V

V Well-Known Member

From Rush alone:

“Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.”

“The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies.”

‘halfrican American’

‘Barack the Magic Negro’

Moving on from Rush Limbaugh...

Not racial but just as bad, remember Republican personality Ann Coulter calling John Edwards a faggot?

Trump was essentially running a campaign early on when he thought people would actually take him seriously. Same with Bachman when she did well early and before the world knew she was a psycho. Perry speaks for himself, and I don't know where you get your facts since Newt is essentially tied with Herman Cain lately.

The rest of your post is really too ignorant to offer a reply to. But rest assured that you are doing a great job of countering Bill Maher's remarks! The more you post, the more evidence there is that white people certainly aren't any more intelligent than most other organisms, much less other Ethnicities.

5. Scruffy

Scruffy Boss Clown/Administrator

Gentlemen, We have an impass. I suggest a true test of Gentlemanly conduct. Tomorrow at dawn. Cream Pies at twenty paces?

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  6. Pookie

Pookie Well-Known Member

The Bloods and Crips... Street gangs, no mention of anything racial.

It's not like NAALCP members and supporters have never rioted before, and destroyed the areas they lived in. And once again, no mention of anything racial.

Based on the idea that we are half American and half something else.

Seriously... This has been covered and refuted ad nausea. But since such things like this seem to be beyond you, allow me. David Ehrenstein, a critic with the LA Times, which no one would confuse with a conservative or Republican publication, referred to Senator Barack Hussein Obama as a magic negro. He then defined a magic negro as a person of African descent who is not physically or sexually threatening to people of European descent. Y'know like Republican Presidential Candidate Herman Cain, who now that he is a favorite amongst Republican voters of European descent, is being accused of sexual assault by women of European descent who just coincidentally live in Chicago, where President Barack Hussein Obama learned everything that he knows about politics.

By your own admission, not racial. And not a person of European descent calling a person of African descent a monkey.

Correct, he is not running now, which was kind of the point. And he did not refer to a person of African descent as a monkey.

Bachman, who did not refer to a person of African descent as a monkey is psycho, yet two men of European descent who do not see a problem with calling a man of African descent a monkey is not psycho. You seem to prove my point.

Still funny!! NO, the rest of my post is just to brilliant for you to rebut.

Bass-ackwards, once again. The more you post the more you prove my point. A person of European descent referred to a man of African descent as a monkey and another person of European descent laughed at that reference. And since both are on the left side of the political spectrum it is okay for such mind blowingly, out-right, blatant racism to be expressed with out repercussion. None of which you have commented on or refuted.

Now, would you like me to change the music for you to dance around my answer, or since you have proven, again, you are not up to the task, would you like to concede now?

• Groan Groan x 1
  7. V

V Well-Known Member

Oh, now I get it. You're one of those people.

I should've known from your posting history and the fact that nobody really takes you serious. My bad....

• Laugh Laugh x 1
  8. Simply Knute

Simply Knute Well-Known Member

As a person who leans more toward the conservate side, I'm embarrassed.. this is why they all think we're retards!

Pookie sorry to say, but i think veggie has won this one.

9. Pookie

Pookie Well-Known Member

I think I missed something...

Is that statement supposed to be some devastating comment? And what exactly kind of "those people" am I? Oh, yes, that's right; I am one of those people that is bothered and offended when a person of African descent is referred to as a monkey. Unlike of course, someone like yourself, who sees no problem with that.

Y'know, I really thought that you were more intelligent than that.

Or... do you think that I am some mad Herman Cain supporter? Could be... Or am I really someone who simply objects to racial slurs... Hhhhhmmmm... It does make one wonder...

Again, I must have missed something...

Veggie has not won this one. The central premise from the beginning was that it is okay, and sometimes preferable, behavior for those who are left/progressive/liberal/Democrat Party voting persons who are of European descent to insult persons not of European descent based on the fact that the person being insulted is something other than European descent. In this case, referring to a person of African descent as a monkey.

In all of Vegetarian's rantings he never once addressed that central premise. He also has not refuted that referring to a person of African descent as a monkey is deplorable and reprehensible. By omission, he seems to be saying that he agrees that a person of African descent is comparable to a monkey, and that it is okay to say that.

And why is it that conservatives are or should be embarrassed? Because instances of racism by particular persons who are left/progressive/liberal/Democrat Party members, news media personalities, commentators are blatantly questioning the intelligence of a person of African descent and referring to him as monkey; or because I have pointed it out for all to see?

In an earlier post (http://www.clown-forum.com/showthread.php?t=13858&page=8) I mentioned that if I am rebuffed by people on both sides of an issue, I am on to something. Thank you for proving my point

p.s.
    Vegetarian Guy, it would be a little late for you to now come out and say that don't think racial slurs from the Left or from anyone is terrible. You have had, what, three chances to say something like that, and you never once rose to that occasion. Sad really.

p.p.s
    What is even sadder is that you never once brought an intelligent rebuttal.

10. V

V Well-Known Member

Y'know, you're about as intelligent as I thought you were evidently. Your posting (that you seem to be so proud of) keeps validating my point of view.

Click here for the answer.

Actually, I'm probably more of a Cain supporter than you are. I hope he wins the Republican primary. It'll make the 2012 Presidential election that much easier..

Oh yeah... That's right. He's popular with "the blacks."

Wow, nice reach there. I did think the line about Cain wearing a pimp hat through a sex scandal was kind of funny though. I'd tell you that I thought you were an idiot of the 'effing' variety if it weren't frowned upon by the powers that be, so I'll just state that only someone with low intelligence could make a connection like this. See how I didn't point you out there?

Ah ok, got it. Your moral high ground is clear now. "Faggot" is okay coming from a heterosexual female, but comparing a black person to a primate isn't. Makes perfect sense to me! With them ruining the institution of marriage and all!!! (that's sarcasm by the way, in case you're not able to figure it out on your own)This really is my last post in this thread; as an extension of me pointing out my belief that you're part of the crazy birther type conspiracy crowd that looks for irrational means of criticizing the President and/or Democratic party, rather than rational, sane, and intelligent arguments, I also believe you to be a hypocrite who isn't capable of rational discussion.

And finally...

Me, oh my. Could it be? Surely not. But i think the baton has been passed from here to here for the next leg of the "I make several pointless and irrational posts per day" race.

• Laugh Laugh x 2
  11. Simply Knute

Simply Knute Well-Known Member

This is your only argument that you've provided, and frankly, the horse is already dead so you can stop beating it.. You justified rush limbaugh's outright bigoted comments as to saying that they weren't clearly that bigoted.. well I think they said it a lot clearer than this herman cain crap.. (is that a racial comment because crap is brown, and said it in the same sentence as a person of african decent?) If i had to guess it was just bill maher saying he was a dumbass.. which from what i've seen so far. i can't say i will vote for him. But anyway you keep saying that liberals are far more bigoted as a whole than republicans. Idk where you're from but here in indiana, middle class conservatives are usually pretty bigoted. once you get into the wealthier people who are conservative because they like their money, it's not so much. It is also the republicans who were so worried about the arizona border control crap.. pulling a person over just because they're mexican to check their green cards is pretty bigoted if you ask me.

Because people like you make us all look like idiots. He has provided many great arguments to rebuttal yours, and you've gone straight back to saying how offended you are that bill maher called a black dude a monkey.

actually.. his were more intelligent than yours for the most part..

You can call me a liberal commie or whatever if you want.. But fact is, I'm not. I'm not necessarily a Republican, but my views lean more toward republican than democrat and i'm registered as one.

I also don't usually agree with veggie on a lot of things, political, or animal circus stuff, or whatever. But i'm not going to sit there and berate him and call him stupid and ignorant and everything for having a different viewpoint. He made good points which made sense and were actually more realistic than the ones you made. Just be a man and accept that you lost an argument.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  12. Plywood

Plywood New Member

Wow, I hope this is over guys. Please????

13. Pookie

Pookie Well-Known Member

Knute, Vegetarian... Nice try.

First off to respond to Vegetarian:

Which is what p.o.v. exactly, since, unlike myself, you seem unable to get to.

Again, I missed something... I never claimed to be a Cain supporter. I objected to the fact that racial slurs can be uttered against him with impugnity by those on the Left.

And where was the reach? You are still avoiding the point that blatant racial slurs are acceptable by certain individuals on the Left. Again making and supporting my central thesis.

Wrong again!! This will be your last post on this thread because you cannot not muster a rebuttal or refutation of my original central premise. And where did I ever speak out against or criticize President Obama or question his birth in Honolulu, HI? Or is it simply because persons of African descent all look alike to you?? And what hypocrisy?

And Knute:

As I mentioned in another post,I have a tendency to bludgeon home a point by constantly pointing out facts some people choose to ignore. And I want to make it so that these facts that are inconvenient loom so large they have to be confronted. And yet, the opposition continues to ignore them.

Really? Really, really?? Really??? How can saying the word crap, which is brown, in the same sentance as a person of African descent be considered racist? There is no connection between the two, unlike referring to a person of African descent as a monkey because of the belief that being of European descent makes you superior.

I was born and raised and Norther New Jersey, where people who vote Democrat where amongst the most likely to be bigoted and racist. I then spent a decade in Hawaii, where everyone is pretty much a minority and not looked down upon because of race. I now live in Southwest Wisconsin where, interestingly, people who vote Democrat are amongst the most likely to be bigoted and racist.

Actually, no rebuttals and fewer arguments. Just that he perceives the other side to do the same thing. And when I brought a counter point to his points, he could hardly muster a counter-counter point; he fell to the bastion of straw man arguments.

I don't think or presume that you or any others on this forum are commies. And like yourself, I am not a Republican. I am a Conservative and vote for the candidates that most represent my point of view and whom I think will do the best job representing me.

I do not think that that he is studpid or ignorant for having a diffenent viewpoint. I think that he is stupid and ignorant for throwing out the first volley of the accusation of being stupid or ignorant for having a different viewpoing when he said
    I made no mention of Fox News, Glen Beck, or supposed fellow Republicans. He was the first to say that an opposing viewpoint was garbage;
    and the first to say that an opposing viewpoint was ignorant.

As I have pointed out, I must have missed the the good points that he has made. You, though, have presented some well formed arguments. However, since the argument is not with you, I cannot concede. Y'know, Vegetarian, you could learn something from Knute.

14. tim

tim Have red nose, will travel

So...... a Polack, a Mick, and a Dago (all Catholics, of course) walk into a gay bar. They pull up some seats next to a Mexican day laborer, then the black bartender approaches, and asks.... "You boys circumcised?"

• Laugh Laugh x 3
  15. The Princess of Bozonia

The Princess of Bozonia Administrator Staff Member

I am locking this terrible, awful, pointless thread before it descends into utter ignominy.
    Thanks, Tim, for being the equal opportunity offender!

• Thanks Thanks x 3
    • Laugh Laugh x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.