1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JungleJoe's Puppets

Discussion in 'Clown Classifieds' started by junglejoe, Jun 8, 2013.

1. junglejoe

junglejoe New Member

Hi everyone! I would like to introduce you to Milkshake, my Cow latex puppet. I made this puppet for my kids entertainment shows. Milkshake has a latex head and hooves, latex horns can also be included at no extra charge. It also has udders, you can optionally squirt milk from them. There is a zipper at the bottom which is great for cleaning the puppet and extending its use.
    Here are few photos:
    http://allpropuppets.blogspot.com/2013/04/mama-cow-latex-puppet.html

For more details please go to the main website: www.allpropuppets.com

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. junglejoe

junglejoe New Member

Crocodile Latex Puppet

Hi guys! This is jungle joe from all pro puppets. Just wanted to show you my Latex crocodile puppet, I named him Lyle!

[​IMG] Latex Crocodile Puppet
    [​IMG] Latex puppet crocodile

Lyle, the latex crocodile puppet has a latex head, hands and feet. It has a very light body that is extremely detailed. The zipper at the bottom is a great feature for cleaning the puppet and extending its use.

Lyle comes with a custom carry bag at no extra charge.

This expressive character is a joy to work and can easily wag or swipe his tale for added realism.
    For more details please go to www.allpropuppets.blogspot.com

To watch video of this latex crocodile puppet and information about price please go to www.allpropuppes.com

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  3. Snoetje

Snoetje Well-Known Member

Looks very professional! Nice!

4. junglejoe

junglejoe New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hi everyone, meet Abner, the old man puppet from Allpro puppets. Abner, the old man puppet is enjoying his golden years. This character looks great, no matter how you dress him. With a latex head, hands and ridiculously large latex feet. This puppet is made to be customized. You can use your imagination to dress him as you wish. The feet are made to come off so that you can put shoes on him. He can be dressed in suit and tie or shorts and sandals

5. Harry the Ridiculous

Harry the Ridiculous Professor of the Ridiculous

does he have price????
    never mind, found it