1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jugglingstore.com anyone?

Discussion in 'Juggling' started by Boofa the Clown, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Boofa the Clown

Boofa the Clown New Member

Is Jugglingstore.com still in business? Anyone use them lately? I ordered from them almost 2 weeks ago and still haven't received an email that my order shipped, can't get them to respond to my emails or voice mail!!! I don't know what to think! (Yes, my credit card was charged)

2. V

V Well-Known Member

I'm sure they're still operating. Juggling store and Magic geek are the same guys so I don't see them just folding. It's not uncommon for them to be out of stock of an item and not list it as so on their web store, so you could be backlogged waiting for them to get inventory (which can take a long time with them sometimes).

I'd keep emailing and calling. If you don't get a reply soon, just dispute the order with your credit card. That should either get you an answer or a refund.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Sir Toony Van Dukes

Sir Toony Van Dukes Well-Known Member

T Myers Magic went out of business briefly this year before being taken over by someone new. I don't know if that was their plan when they had announced the going out of business sale or if it was a fan who stepped in to save them after hearing about their closing. T Myers is a big name in balloons and magic, so it is possible.

My suggestion is to call and keep calling until you get a response. Try during the standard 9:00-5:00 business hours.

4. LarryTheClown

LarryTheClown Well-Known Member

That's concerning, though. Every time I order from jugglingstore.com, their order comes in about two or three days time. I noticed that they have been out of stock of a lot of stuff lately. I wanted to order some medium sized juggling balls, which have to be one of their regular sellers, but every time I've checked (over two months, I think), they have been out of stock.

5. tim

tim Have red nose, will travel

Maybe there's a shortage of millet?

6. They are not operating or at least not properly. I placed an order over month ago and nothing. it seems they packed up shop. I interacted with Chris the face of a lot of videos and he was laid off a month ago. They are no longer recognized as a business by state of California according to Google. I've left several messages by phone and email and nothing. Their are several others on the two Facebook pages for the businesses of people expressing same results.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. LarryTheClown

Aw man, that's too bad. I hope you can resolve your money issues.

If you still need juggling supplies, I think the Seattle Juggling & Magic Shop is still in operation and selling products online.

Seattle Juggling & Magic Shop

8. Oddly enough after typing this post today I figured id email one more time an email the old employee told me yo try. Turns out I got a reply. According to email they are not closed and he refunded my money because warehouse hasn't been kept up so it'd be 2 to 3 more weeks.

9. Sir Toony Van Dukes

Sir Toony Van Dukes Well-Known Member

Somone posted on the facebook group, "All Magicians and Jugglers on Facebook!" that Magic Geek is now closed. It seems they filed their paperwork with California to go out of business.

10. V

V Well-Known Member

Dead website as well...

11. LarryTheClown

Augh! Sad to hear. I pretty much got all my juggling equipment from them.