1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Juggling Resources

Discussion in 'Juggling' started by Ichabod, May 15, 2008.

1. Ichabod

Ichabod New Member

2. Pobo the Hobo

Pobo the Hobo New Member

I made a thread dedicated to resources a while back. Some of these sites are already there, and I have added the rest! The Goofy Juggler book is great. I am still working on figuring out how to put juggling into my clowning. The hardest part is not trying to show off and be serious about it once you learn some tricks. :)

Also I found a Juggling group in Seoul that I try and meet up with when I can. Fun fun fun!

3. Saxlampouxlas

Saxlampouxlas Active Member

4. Ichabod

Ichabod New Member

Actually, I have found that the more tricks you learn, the easier it is, an the more freedom you have, to make things funny and lighthearted. Definitely check out that Goofy Juggler book, I learned a lot from that one and his other one: Amazon.com: Dr. Dropo's Juggling Buffoonery: Bruce Fife: Books

BTW, if you want an indispensable funny skill, learn "Juggler's Tennis"

Last edited: May 15, 2008
    • Thanks Thanks x 4
  5. Pobo the Hobo

Pobo the Hobo New Member

Thats a nice trick. It is easy especially with a odd ball out and a variation of normal/overhand I haven't thought of or seen before! Thanks!

6. Ichabod

Ichabod New Member

Yeah, it is especially effective if you run back and forth as though you are really playing tennis. The other good one is "yo yo"

7. circuskid

circuskid New Member

Hi a few good vendors / online shops i recently found are from the UK and sell some pretty cool stuff! It might take a few days longer than buying from the US but it's worth it ;)
    See :
    Flames 'N Games Circus, Juggling & Fire Spinning Equipment

Firetoys - Fire Spinning & Circus Skills - Fire Poi, Fire Staff, Devilstick, Diabolo, Juggling Equipment, Glow Poi, Forums and much more

FlamesNgames do some very nice devilsticks that i came across on
    Welcome to Neon Husky USA

> > Home > Devil Sticks > Devil stick, Devilsticks

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  8. Saxlampouxlas

Saxlampouxlas Active Member

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. jellybeanx

jellybeanx New Member

10. StiltFun

StiltFun New Member

The above link didn't work for me.

11. jellybeanx

jellybeanx New Member

12. TorontoBoy

TorontoBoy Active Member

Is not South Korea a tad far from Texas? You must have a lot of frequent flyer points.

13. Pinky the Clown

Pinky the Clown New Member

www.passtheprops.com I abosulely love my juggling clubs from them. They have silicone handles for a nice soft grip. I have received some great customer service from them and so did Squire.