1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I make Clown Noses! - The Red Nose Factory

Discussion in 'Costumes' started by The Red Nose Factory, Nov 24, 2015.

1. I wanted to introduce my company, The Red Nose Factory, to all you clowns. I make custom and predesigned noses with a unique level of innovation and style. Pre-designed and custom. Made with an emphasis on comfort and character. All with a new attachment option; The Funny Bone Septum Clip that holds your nose on securely without strings or adhesives. Check them out at www.etsy.com/shop/TheRedNoseFactory
    and like my facebook page www.facebook.com/therednosefactory

Let me know if you have any question!

Thanks so much and I look forward to being part of Clown Forum.

-chad stender

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. wallybrad

wallybrad Active Member

Yeah!!!, I get to pick my nose in public again. :)

3. tim

tim Have red nose, will travel

What material are they?

Can you tell us a bit about your sculpting and moulding process, please?

4. Yes I do mean Mr. Carlo Mazzone-Clementi. My colleagues and I at The Dell' Arte School, which he founded, lovingly refer to him simply as Carlo. I dropped the hyphen cause it was too long and he only added Clementi later in America for the names reputation. Thanks for the well wishes!

5. Sure! My noses are all high quality latex rubber. They are hand sculpted and molded using a 3 mold process to achieve realistic nostril contours. Each nose is layered in the mold with colored latex rubber and than dipped for the final coat. They are made completely by hand and are thus one of kind. Thanks for asking. Let me know if you have any other questions!

• Thanks Thanks x 1