1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Would You Respond To...?

Discussion in 'Skit and Improv' started by Plywood, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Plywood

Plywood New Member

Okay, in an effort to be a little more creative with my posts, I have a scenario to present you with, and you can tell everyone how your clown character would react to/interact/speak in that situation. Feel free to be as detailed as you'd like, inserting jokes, physical comedy, emotions, actions, etc.

True story: I've had two bats in my house within the last week. What would your clown do if a bat got in the house?

I have my own answer, but will wait a bit to post it. Thanks for your participation! And if you don't participate, I'll still be your friend.

2. Justice

Justice New Member

Uhmm my clown character would blow up a big balloon like the ones that fly everywhere , then let it go and see what they do ... i dont know if thats good but i would do that or i would run away ! :)

• Laugh Laugh x 1
  3. Pinkie Bee

Pinkie Bee New Member

PLAAAAAAAAAY ball !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(what do you mean wasnt that kind of bat? )

• Laugh Laugh x 3
  4. Snoetje

Snoetje Well-Known Member

Ah, you want to go roleplaying? :D

I try to capture them in a tiny pot as if they are insects that have to be set free.

5. saphireSue

saphireSue True Blue

Sally, country gal as she is, would just use an old sheet to catch'em and tote on out to the barn with the other critters and introduce them to the others, Hampton, [my pig, just can't abide insects in his Europeeen mudd, would love help keeping it clean and Ellie [ell-ie-phant] needs to keep her peanut plants bug free and you know bat droppins are better than turkey manure so they'd be right welcome here on the farm. As long as they leave Firefly some bugs they'd be alright, but if they get in her way she might just burn a few tail feathers.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Special K'z

Special K'z Well-Known Member

Whoo Hoo! New mount for another straw hat. Maybe something like this? chicken hat.jpg Where's my marshmallow gun!

7. Plywood

Plywood New Member

I like the marshmallow shooter idea! What if you shot out insects instead?

8. Special K'z

Special K'z Well-Known Member

Daisy,
    Nope, Not unless them their skeeters is big enough to stuff an mount. Hey maybe got to weave another hat.
    Sara K.

9. Scruffy

Scruffy Boss Clown/Administrator

scruffy would run. A portajohn is barely enough room for one let alone adding two of those critters!

• Laugh Laugh x 2
  10. Mimi Bug

Mimi Bug New Member

Mimi bug would hide, because bats in her behive hair doo would be a bad thing!!

11. Plywood

Plywood New Member

I would grab a pillow to hide behind and start crying. Then I'd probably put the pillow on my back and crawl out of the room. Slam the door. Find my hazmat suit and put it on. Find a butterfly net and come back in the room Rambo-style. That bat is going down! I'd wield that net like a ninja bat-catcher!

12. OkiDoki

OkiDoki New Member

Seeing them hanging there on the cyling or whatever they are hanging from would probably make me try to hang upside down like them. Who knows can it be a great way to sleep.

13. Professor QB

Professor QB New Member

I would get two gloves...and two baseballs. :splatter: :splatter: :splatter: :splatter:

14. Bonkers #361

Bonkers #361 New Member

scream and run knocking my wife down as I ran past her! Sorry I grew up in the city I dont like any creatures

• Laugh Laugh x 1
  15. miss-daisy

miss-daisy New Member

Well that explains it! I knew I had gone batty. Well perhaps they are fruit bats, and I should go bananas instead.

16. Pickles

Pickles Czarina / Administrator

Three words: Fruit Bat Soup.

17. Camtheclown

Camtheclown New Member

I'd take a vacuum and take them all down. But of course we know that sucks for them.

18. Robear Monkeyshines

Robear Monkeyshines New Member

were the bells free?

19. JOZO

JOZO New Member

whale trying to use a bat to get ride of the bays i would hit my self in the head.

20. mr_buckaroo

mr_buckaroo New Member

well Mr Buckaroo would just grab his rope and throw a loop around them throw a dally around the saddle horn and brand them.

• Laugh Laugh x 1