1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from the center ring!

Discussion in 'Circus and Stage Clowning' started by Christopher Clown, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Simply Knute

Simply Knute Well-Known Member

Chris is in Indy right now skooter, I'm going up to hang out with him a bit tomoro and i'll be at the saturday night show and sunday night show. If you are free either night you should come up too and meet up!

2. Christopher Clown

Christopher Clown What the Seuss??!

I had a great time in Indianapolis... it was fun seeing Knute, Squire, and the one and only Beth Grimes.

It feels good to be back home visiting. I got home on Dec 5th. On January 5th I'll fly to Miami to continue with the second year of the tour.

Jozo... hopefully I'll see you with the 143rd. Red show does the odd editions!

3. Christopher Clown

Flying into Miami January-5th Shows start back up January 6th. I'm starting to get cabin fever and suffering from performance withdrawls!

• Laugh Laugh x 2
  4. Christopher Clown

Well after a fantastic month at home with family and friends... I am back on the tour... We had a great 2 week opening in Miami... we just opened our show in SC... and next week we are in my home state-- TN -- thats where things go full circle for me... Two years ago in Nashville I saw my very first circus... The Red Unit Zing Zang Zoom... there I met a lot of the clowns I currently work with for the first time. Thats where I really caught the circus bug... I haven't been the same since, and dear lord I hope I never recover.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
    • Laugh Laugh x 3
  5. Pickles

Pickles Czarina / Administrator

Hey, Chris. Tell the boss that you want to come up to Minneapolis/St. Paul. Okie dokie?

6. scottgrimaldi

scottgrimaldi New Member

It's nice to hear from someone who's on the train. Are you getting any dukie bags? Circus folks here (NC-Wilkes Co. & Burke Co.) include the Bunkers, Chang & Eng's descendants. And one Grimaldi.

7. CheckerZ

CheckerZ New Member

Chris, Glad to hear everything is going well and you are enjoying yourself. I know in about a month you will be coming into Cincy. I plan on going to a show or two. If you get a minute, let me know and we could meet up or something.

8. CheckerZ

CheckerZ New Member

Should be a great show this Friday!! Can't wait!

9. Pjs

Pjs New Member

Awesome! I travelled with them last year, it was an amazing experience!

10. Bumbles

Bumbles New Member

Is your show going to be in Buffalo,NY at all?

11. Christopher Clown

Our only other NY stop is in Rochester...

We spent nearly our entire summer in TX after three weeks in Mexico. We are in Illinois now. I will be lucky enough to see my parents and a close friend of mine next week as they are making the trip from TN to Lexington, KY.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Christopher Clown

It is also a pleasure to announce that I have signed a contract to continue on with the circus for a third year of touring.

• Thanks Thanks x 5
  13. tim

tim Have red nose, will travel

Yay! Winter Quarters! (evil grin)

14. Christopher Clown

Coming up on contracts for the 2nd year of Built To Amaze... Undecided at this point. I know it has been a while since my last update but I'll be sure to keep you all in the loop!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Sir Toony Van Dukes

Sir Toony Van Dukes Well-Known Member

Undecided? Why would you want to leave?

16. Christopher Clown

Have no fear... Fourth contract signed! I'll be sticking around for year 2 of Built to Amaze!

17. Sir Toony Van Dukes

Sir Toony Van Dukes Well-Known Member

Excellent news... I believe that one is due to come to DC in the spring.

18. Pinky the Clown

Pinky the Clown New Member

Congrats Chris. I am proud of you. YOu have come a long ways.

19. Christopher Clown

Well my circus days are complete... I'm happy with each adventure I've taken and each lesson I've learned from being on the road the past five years. I'm ready to plant some roots and start a life. I've enjoyed taking a much needed break through the holidays and I look forward to entering the New Year and venturing into the next chapter of my life!
    Wishing you all a wonderful 2016!

- Chris

• Thanks Thanks x 4
  20. tim

tim Have red nose, will travel

Thanks for letting us ride along with you on your journey, Chris!