1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello all lovely clowns

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by fluffymcbubble, Nov 27, 2017.

1. fluffymcbubble

fluffymcbubble New Member

Hi :) I'm a fire artist from Finland and I've recently gotten really into clowning. I found this forum recently from random searching clown communities and I wanted to come here to gather more knowledge on how to bring out my personal inner clown. In my hometown it's been quite difficult to find lessons and workshops and places where to get guidance with it - I take what I can find but it's not much! And some courses are so expensive I can only dream of them.

I feel like the clown has always been quite strong in me, but only lately I found this whole new world of clowning and circus where I can just be it freely, with no judgement - and I've completely fallen in love with the whole deal. Learning more about clowning makes me happier than anything. I still have a lot of trouble relaxing with an audience without my usual fire props and choreographies. Also still kind of figuring out what and who exactly is my clown character, gathering bits and pieces together.

I perform fire shows regularly and I really want to bring clowning into that, and also fuse it with some other circus stuff. Burlesque clowning is something that I wish to try some day. (I don't do burlesque - yet - but I've been thinking about ideas on that). I also juggle a bit and now working on getting my handstand off the wall to balance. I like to balance things on my face.

So hi everyone! I hope to find new friends and inspiration in here.

Here's a picture of me as a fire care bear in a valentines day event couple years ago.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. tim

tim Have red nose, will travel

Finland has quite the circus community.

Welcome! (You might also want to join the clown forum facebook group, which is more active these days.)

3. The NORMAL One

The NORMAL One Active Member

Welcome,
    It sounds like you have the right stuff, like performing, wants to let your clown out ( there clowning in all of us it just harder for others to realize that) and you want to learn and seeking ways to learn?
    My advise is to keep it simple at first, think what your audience would like, remember that laughs and smiles are what it about and most important you personally have fun!

4. KageTomari

KageTomari prolific poster....

welcome and cool picture also I'm a artist too

5. Cool Fool

Cool Fool Clown

Tervetuloa!