1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello again

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sparkle STL, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Sparkle STL

Sparkle STL New Member

It looks like I signed up here in March and then never came back!
    I just found this site again and don't know why I haven't been around, except for being busy.

So hello again!!! I been really busy clowning this past year, doing more and more all the time. I've really improved my face painting and continue to learn more. I'm lucky to have an alley here and some a great face painter whom I've learned a lot from.

I'll try to come back sooner and not disappear again. (but I can't promise) LOL It seems like I don't spend much time on the computer anymore.

Bump a Nose!!

2. Fitzwilly

Fitzwilly COAI Secretary

Welcome back! Were you at the COAI convention in the spring? If so I probably ran into you there.

3. Sparkle STL

Sparkle STL New Member

Hi - Yep, I was there, we probably did pass at some time. Did you go to the Hillbilly Theme Party? That was fun! I'm heading back down there in February, for the Show Me Clowns convention!

4. Fitzwilly

Fitzwilly COAI Secretary

Oh yes, I was there. I was also the "photographer" in Pricilla Mooseburger's History of Clowning skit.

5. tim

tim Have red nose, will travel

She has a "history of clowning" skit? This I have to know more about!

6. The Princess of Bozonia

The Princess of Bozonia Administrator Staff Member

Welcome back, try not to forget about us again ;)

7. Fitzwilly

Fitzwilly COAI Secretary

She Put it together at the COAI convention in MO last spring. A narrator (Paula Biggio) read about how clowns were involved in all aspects of history, for example, there was Clownopatra. She had an entire list of characters and supporting cast. A few of the characters are on the cover of the New Calliope (the May/June issue perhaps).