1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Morning Clowns

Discussion in 'Joke Forum' started by Pinky the Clown, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Pinky the Clown

Pinky the Clown New Member

Time for a balanced breakfast served to you by Pinky. Coffee, Sugar, Cereal, Pancakes, Syrup, and Jelly. Sorry, no creamer for the coffee....it's not balanced.[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 3, 2011
    • Laugh Laugh x 11
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Pinky the Clown

I can hear my dad say, "Quit playing with your food."

• Laugh Laugh x 6
  3. Snoetje

Snoetje Well-Known Member

And now pass me the syrup without bringing it out of balance. :p

Last edited: Oct 4, 2011
    • Laugh Laugh x 2
  4. StuartPid

StuartPid Administrator/Pickles' Lady in Waiting

Its like breakfast Jenga

• Laugh Laugh x 3
  5. Pinky the Clown

Then I challenge you to remove something without the rest of it falling down. The top two items don't count.

6. Pinky the Clown

I posted this picture on facebook and the best comment yet was "thins rings true for me.... the foundatiobn for any good breakfast is COFFEE!"

7. JimBo

JimBo New Member

I LOVE THIS... I'm gonna do it in the circus. Only I going to gimmick the items by using some big fender washers and some REAL strong magnets I been carrying around for years. Found about a dozen magnets at a flea market for $1. and now they will have a permanent home.

THANKS PINKY !!!!!!!

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  8. Pinky the Clown

James Blackwell, I would love to see some videos or photos when you do that!

9. KageTomari

KageTomari prolific poster....

wooow thats so cool

10. JimBo

JimBo New Member

Happy to . Probably won't be for a while but I will send photos when I get it done.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Gladman

Gladman Well-Known Member

hmmm... So using a hot glue would probably be cheating and hiding the gun impossible, plus the kids wouldn't have their laugh and howl time when you take your bow and knock them all down with your fanny. (they'll see it coming):pie:

12. JimBo

JimBo New Member

Using the magnets would enable me to fail as often as I want just as long as I don't let the implanted washers and magnets touch .When I'm ready to do it all I have to do is let them touch and take a bow holding the whole stack by just one item...It's just another verion of the old billiard ball gag.